For Your Nymphomation - No Longer Being Carried?

  • Get a Free Rabbit Vibe with Orders $59+

For Your Nymphomation - No Longer Being Carried?

Red Red
Seems like some of the FYN products (adult toy chest, etc) are discontinued, and most of the others are out of stock and have been for months (I have looked a few times). The only things seemingly available are the flogger cases.

Is Eden no longer carrying FYN products? Cause I want to order a big foot...
01/04/2010
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Heather Heather
Quote:
Originally posted by Red
Seems like some of the FYN products (adult toy chest, etc) are discontinued, and most of the others are out of stock and have been for months (I have looked a few times). The only things seemingly available are the flogger cases.

Is Eden no ...
Same here!After the order I placed last week, I need something NOW!
01/05/2010
Luscious Lily Luscious Lily
That would be a real shame, since they make such nice cases. I wanted to buy mine here, but I finally gave up on waiting for them to come back in stock and ordered straight from the FYN website.
01/05/2010
Rufina Rufina
We are sorry for inconvenience but EdenFantasys won't be carrying FYN cases anymore. The decision is purely economical. We are looking for new suppliers. Hopefully we will be adding more storage solutions soon. Meanwhile we do carry beautiful cases from Devine toys.
01/05/2010
Luscious Lily Luscious Lily
Quote:
Originally posted by Rufina
We are sorry for inconvenience but EdenFantasys won't be carrying FYN cases anymore. The decision is purely economical. We are looking for new suppliers. Hopefully we will be adding more storage solutions soon. Meanwhile we do carry beautiful ...
Thanks for letting us know what's going on, Rufina. I can't wait to see what fun stuff you find for us to store our toys in!
01/05/2010
Serendipity Serendipity
Quote:
Originally posted by Luscious Lily
Thanks for letting us know what's going on, Rufina. I can't wait to see what fun stuff you find for us to store our toys in!
In looking at the EF site today, it appears that the Flogger Case, Flogger Case XL and Condom Case are all still being carried and in stock.

I really do enjoy my foot long case and was hoping to purchase something in the product line that was just a little bigger. Good to see that although the FYN line is limited here, there are other choices for sex toy cases.

Reviewers tend to accumulate alot of toys!
10/08/2010
Total posts: 6
Unique posters: 5