Gift Card Idea

mistre$$ mistre$$
Gift Card
Related to: 
I am considering getting a friend of mine a few things from Eden for the holidays. I know there are a lot of things on here that she would like, and I got to thinking that I could order some things myself, or just give her a gift card (which seems a bit less personal, but would allow her to shop freely and get herself something naughty and fun). I know that I love getting gift cards! I would especially love an EF gift card! I just read some reviews on the gift cards, and I saw that they are paper (I wouldn't have guessed, though that's not a big problem for me). But also, that they all have the same image on them: the retro 60s rainbow trees and clouds Love Card image. I think it would be fun if there were multiple choices. A few with some subtle, but sexy naughty imagery would be awesome! And I know my friends would get more of a kick out of that, especially this one that I am planning my xmas gifts for right now!

Any thoughts? I think some sexy gift cards would be really fun.
11/17/2011
  • Buy 1 Vibrator Get 1 FREE
  • Limited offer: Save 25% on Blush Toys
  • Annual Clearance - Save 40%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
closed account closed account
from my review, you know I agree with you on the picture.

I don't know what your shopping budget is, but I like the idea of making your own gift basket and including a gift card in it.

You can also skip the included envelope and get a sexy card that is intended to hold a gift card. There are tons around this time of year.
(and as opposed to gift "basket" a storage container of goodies would be sweet, even if a small one of the basics) (tons of ideas, I spend to much time thinking about sex toys,lol)
11/17/2011
Drakoni Drakoni
Quote:
Originally posted by mistre$$
I am considering getting a friend of mine a few things from Eden for the holidays. I know there are a lot of things on here that she would like, and I got to thinking that I could order some things myself, or just give her a gift card (which seems a ... More
I think different pictures would be great. I'm not likely to purchase gift cards myself, but I think it's a great idea.
11/17/2011
mistre$$ mistre$$
I suppose I could always get/print my own sexy cards and put codes in them.
11/17/2011
ToyGurl ToyGurl
Quote:
Originally posted by mistre$$
I am considering getting a friend of mine a few things from Eden for the holidays. I know there are a lot of things on here that she would like, and I got to thinking that I could order some things myself, or just give her a gift card (which seems a ... More
I think it would be nice if they were *NOT* paper. I know a lot of people like to save their gift cards for a later time and you could easily lose paper in a million ways...

- It could blow away

- It could get wet and ruined

- It could rip

- It could crumple and become hard to read

etc.

And I think that some new designs would be great. I love EF's designs but it may not appeal for all occasions.
11/21/2011
VioletMoonstone VioletMoonstone
Personally, I'd only give a really and I mean REALLY close friend a gift card from here. Usually I'd just buy something non-sexual to give as gifts and not tell them where I got it (I'm kinda secretive about being on Eden)... or just use it on myself because I'm greedy like that. lol. But your idea sound really cool!
11/22/2011
mistre$$ mistre$$
Quote:
Originally posted by VioletMoonstone
Personally, I'd only give a really and I mean REALLY close friend a gift card from here. Usually I'd just buy something non-sexual to give as gifts and not tell them where I got it (I'm kinda secretive about being on Eden)... or just ... More
I was inspired to post this after reading Storm i am's review.

I have one friend in specific I am considering getting a gift card for, because I know we would both be totally cool with it. We're pretty open about a lot of things.
11/22/2011
geliebt geliebt
I do think it'd be great if they had various designs available. Some of the images used in Eden's banners would look great on their gift cards, too, I think!
11/23/2011
mistre$$ mistre$$
Quote:
Originally posted by geliebt
I do think it'd be great if they had various designs available. Some of the images used in Eden's banners would look great on their gift cards, too, I think!
Yes!
11/23/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
More designs would be neat, I'll pass the idea on and see what we can do!
11/23/2011
LavenderSkies LavenderSkies
Quote:
Originally posted by mistre$$
I suppose I could always get/print my own sexy cards and put codes in them.
Awesome idea!
11/25/2011
mistre$$ mistre$$
Quote:
Originally posted by LavenderSkies
Awesome idea!
Thanks. Thinking about doing that for the holidays.
11/26/2011
mistre$$ mistre$$
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
More designs would be neat, I'll pass the idea on and see what we can do!
Cool!
11/26/2011
closed account closed account
Quote:
Originally posted by mistre$$
I was inspired to post this after reading Storm i am's review.

I have one friend in specific I am considering getting a gift card for, because I know we would both be totally cool with it. We're pretty open about a lot of things. ... More
hey! Thanks for taking a look at my review!
11/26/2011
Highmaintenancegirl916 Highmaintenancegirl916
New designs would be awesome.even cute ones for holidays.
12/22/2011
Jensen Jensen
I think I'd have to get the $75 gift card for somebody or risk them having to pay $6 for shipping and lose out on the chance for a small toy.
02/05/2012
Rod Ronald Rod Ronald
Quote:
Originally posted by mistre$$
I suppose I could always get/print my own sexy cards and put codes in them.
Awesome idea. I may just steal it...
02/06/2012
yummyinmytummy yummyinmytummy
I didn't even think of buying the card and then just making my own. That's really smart.!
07/19/2012
SexyStuff SexyStuff
Not a bad plan.
07/20/2012
Cat E. Cat E.
I'd like the cards to have some different images too.
08/13/2012
Chefbriapink Chefbriapink
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyGurl
I think it would be nice if they were *NOT* paper. I know a lot of people like to save their gift cards for a later time and you could easily lose paper in a million ways...

- It could blow away

- It could get wet and ruined

- It ... More
Lol at "It could blow away"
10/04/2012
Chefbriapink Chefbriapink
Quote:
Originally posted by yummyinmytummy
I didn't even think of buying the card and then just making my own. That's really smart.!
me either!
10/04/2012
Chefbriapink Chefbriapink
Quote:
Originally posted by SexyStuff
Not a bad plan.
I know right.
10/04/2012
Chefbriapink Chefbriapink
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
More designs would be neat, I'll pass the idea on and see what we can do!
Great! Thank you
10/04/2012
Total posts: 24
Unique posters: 15