Good Vibrations

  • Christmas shipping schedule
  • 20% OFF sitewide — Code: ENJOY20

Good Vibrations

Lioncub Lioncub
In my order today I had a card advertising for Good Vibrations with a 20% off code. Is this another change that is coming?
09/04/2013
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE! Mix and Match
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Couples!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Her!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Him!
  • Holiday Clearance – Save 80%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
PropertyOfPotter PropertyOfPotter
Wow, that's super odd considering Good Vibrations is another online adult retailer.
09/04/2013
Wicked Wahine Wicked Wahine
Quote:
Originally posted by PropertyOfPotter
Wow, that's super odd considering Good Vibrations is another online adult retailer.
Maybe Eden supplies some items for GV and the card was mistakenly included in this order? That's the best I can come up with as far as speculation. I find this very odd as well.
09/04/2013
Lioncub Lioncub
It's a very nice glossy postcard size. Was stuck in the end of the box, I almost didn't see it when I first pulled out my goodies. I thought it was very weird.
09/04/2013
Wicked Wahine Wicked Wahine
Quote:
Originally posted by Lioncub
It's a very nice glossy postcard size. Was stuck in the end of the box, I almost didn't see it when I first pulled out my goodies. I thought it was very weird.
Shut the front door! You got an actual B-O-X???!!!

Aside from that, I remember reading somewhere that Eden is a supplier to other companies and that made me think they probably add those to the ones going out for GV customers. I have not heard of any merger announcements, lol.
09/04/2013
Lioncub Lioncub
I was surprised and very worried it would come in a bag as I had ordered lube but nope it was in a nice big box.
09/04/2013
Sincerely Yours, N Sincerely Yours, N
This is interesting. I'll be getting something later this week, so we'll see what it comes in. I got a package last week, though, and it was in a padded envelope and lacked such a card. That's so strange, though!
09/04/2013
PropertyOfPotter PropertyOfPotter
Quote:
Originally posted by Wicked Wahine
Shut the front door! You got an actual B-O-X???!!!

Aside from that, I remember reading somewhere that Eden is a supplier to other companies and that made me think they probably add those to the ones going out for GV customers. I have not ...
Good Vibrations is a pretty large company, I would almost doubt Eden would be a supplier, especially with the lack of inventory available here.
09/04/2013
Taylor Taylor
That is really strange
09/04/2013
Rossie Rossie
Maybe it's some sort of drop-shipment?
09/04/2013
Wicked Wahine Wicked Wahine
Quote:
Originally posted by Rossie
Maybe it's some sort of drop-shipment?
That's the phrase! I couldn't think of it, thanks! That's exactly what I meant, Rossie!

@ PoP, it's the only thing I can think of that would explain this.
09/05/2013
Ilya Ilya
Quote:
Originally posted by Lioncub
In my order today I had a card advertising for Good Vibrations with a 20% off code. Is this another change that is coming?
This flyer must have been mistakenly included in your package.
To end the speculation: Good Vibrations orders are fulfilled by EdenFantasys.
09/05/2013
Lioncub Lioncub
Quote:
Originally posted by Ilya
This flyer must have been mistakenly included in your package.
To end the speculation: Good Vibrations orders are fulfilled by EdenFantasys.
Thank you, I sent an email to Stormy as she was the only Admin I could think of yesterday will need to keep your name in mind. It just through me for a loop.

My husband thrashed it, said we didn't need to use their code when we buy everything here anyway.
09/05/2013
Ilya Ilya
Quote:
Originally posted by Lioncub
Thank you, I sent an email to Stormy as she was the only Admin I could think of yesterday will need to keep your name in mind. It just through me for a loop.

My husband thrashed it, said we didn't need to use their code when we buy ...
Sounds like the right thing to do
09/05/2013
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by Wicked Wahine
Shut the front door! You got an actual B-O-X???!!!

Aside from that, I remember reading somewhere that Eden is a supplier to other companies and that made me think they probably add those to the ones going out for GV customers. I have not ...
We fulfill their orders, we are not a supplier in the traditional sense.
09/05/2013
PropertyOfPotter PropertyOfPotter
Wow, that is...rather strange.
09/05/2013
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by PropertyOfPotter
Wow, that is...rather strange.
How so?
09/05/2013
Sangsara Sangsara
LMAO!!!
Boxes are no longer the norm? Hmm guess shipping prices are changing things. I live in. Canada and 2 yrs ago my first review item which was a stim gel tube came in ridiculously big box
09/06/2013
Rossie Rossie
Quote:
Originally posted by PropertyOfPotter
Wow, that is...rather strange.
I don't think it's strange -- I believe it's a win-win situation for both EF and GV. EF generates more business, while GV gets their business running without the need to stock up on a lot of inventory, and do not have to hassle with shipping.
09/06/2013
dv8 dv8
Quote:
Originally posted by Rossie
I don't think it's strange -- I believe it's a win-win situation for both EF and GV. EF generates more business, while GV gets their business running without the need to stock up on a lot of inventory, and do not have to hassle with shipping.
Does that mean they share inventory?
09/08/2013
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by dv8
Does that mean they share inventory?
No, no inventory is shared. Good Vibrations is responsible for purchasing their own products for inventory, we simply provide a place to store them and a labor force to ship them.
09/08/2013
702zombie 702zombie
oh... interesting. i didnt know eden was a supplier for other companies
09/09/2013
dv8 dv8
Did EF handle Good Vibrations' orders before the move to Atlanta?
09/11/2013
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by dv8
Did EF handle Good Vibrations' orders before the move to Atlanta?
No.
09/11/2013
Total posts: 24
Unique posters: 11