#AskEden - How often does EF get new stock?

LoganAshlee. LoganAshlee.
I was just wondering if EF got new stock gradually, or added loads of items all at the same time? Also, how often do they stock things that people have suggested? And finally, how often do they have sales? Is it only V day?
02/21/2013
  • Buy 1 Fetish Or Glass Toy Get 1 FREE
  • Limited offer: Save 25% on Blush Toys
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
MrWill MrWill
Quote:
Originally posted by LoganAshlee.
I was just wondering if EF got new stock gradually, or added loads of items all at the same time? Also, how often do they stock things that people have suggested? And finally, how often do they have sales? Is it only V day?
There is some kind of sale going on EVERY day. Sometimes there are new items every day, sometimes you won't see anything new for a week or so. The suggestions... are hit and miss. Some of them are brought into stock and some aren't.


Looking for anything in particular?
02/21/2013
LoganAshlee. LoganAshlee.
Well I'm waiting for them to get packers back in stock as they ran out a while ago, alongside packing boxers and I'm hoping that they will add binders for gender play, although I doubt they will! I do keep adding it as a suggestion each month but obviously sex toys are a priority I am saving up to make a big order hopefully in April, but so far they've only had 2 or 3 of the items that I want in stock at any one time. It's so annoying living in the UK and paying the big shipping cost! Can't order things gradually ):
02/21/2013
MrWill MrWill
Quote:
Originally posted by LoganAshlee.
Well I'm waiting for them to get packers back in stock as they ran out a while ago, alongside packing boxers and I'm hoping that they will add binders for gender play, although I doubt they will! I do keep adding it as a suggestion each month ... More
I don't live in the UK but I can understand it being horrible to get the things you want here and there due to shipping. I know even here in the US I always try to wait until I have a large order ready to save on shipping!
02/21/2013
LoganAshlee. LoganAshlee.
It is worth saving for, but so hard! I have my wishlists separated into first order, second order etc but I end up caving in and spending all my points on a couple items of which cost less than the actual shipping! I'm too impatient I guess XD
02/21/2013
MrWill MrWill
Quote:
Originally posted by LoganAshlee.
It is worth saving for, but so hard! I have my wishlists separated into first order, second order etc but I end up caving in and spending all my points on a couple items of which cost less than the actual shipping! I'm too impatient I guess XD
Just try to remind yourself that you are saving for specific things. It's taken me a while to get to the point where I can stop from splurging, but it's worth it.

I'm saving for the playchest right now, and I've skipped a couple of items that I REALLY want, because I NEED the playchest.
02/21/2013
LexiKitten LexiKitten
I've been waiting SO long for a few things and they have yet to say they're discontinued, or something. It's irritating! Just let me spend my money!
02/21/2013
1001 Pleasures 1001 Pleasures
I would imagine they have big orders shipped from each of the manufacturers that they carry. Generally, products like that come shipped on pallets, so you'll see several new/restocked items show up all at once.

There is a tab on the homepage called Sales which lists all of the ongoing sales and special offers. They add new deals all the time. You can also set alerts on certain items you have an interest in from the product page, so you'll get an email notification if that item goes on sale.
02/21/2013
Forum Moderator Forum Moderator
Great responses! We get new stock almost weekly, sometimes it's only one or two items and sometimes it's a huge shipment. We actually have an announcement me coming up to explain a few things about our inventory, so stay tuned for that!
02/22/2013
LoganAshlee. LoganAshlee.
Awesome! Thanks everyone
02/24/2013
sktb0007 sktb0007
I'd love if all of the items that are out of stock had an "estimated restocking date". There are a few items that I'd like that have been out of stock for quite awhile now. I keep checking back to see if anything has been updated (letting us know when they plan on restocking), but sadly, nothing yet.
02/24/2013
SMichelle SMichelle
Quote:
Originally posted by sktb0007
I'd love if all of the items that are out of stock had an "estimated restocking date". There are a few items that I'd like that have been out of stock for quite awhile now. I keep checking back to see if anything has been updated ... More
Unfortunately though, even the items with estimated restocking dates are kind of hit or miss in regard to accuracy. I have a fair amount of items on my wishlist that were supposed to be back in stock weeks ago according the original restocking date.
02/24/2013
sktb0007 sktb0007
Quote:
Originally posted by SMichelle
Unfortunately though, even the items with estimated restocking dates are kind of hit or miss in regard to accuracy. I have a fair amount of items on my wishlist that were supposed to be back in stock weeks ago according the original restocking date.
Oh really? I've never actually tracked the products with their dates so I didn't know this. That's too bad it's not very accurate. A few days wouldn't be a big deal but a few weeks difference is pretty huge. Thanks for letting me know!
02/24/2013
SMichelle SMichelle
Quote:
Originally posted by sktb0007
Oh really? I've never actually tracked the products with their dates so I didn't know this. That's too bad it's not very accurate. A few days wouldn't be a big deal but a few weeks difference is pretty huge. Thanks for letting me know!
Yeah -- the tracking date tends to just disappear after it's past, if the items haven't restocked. Now the items just have the standard, "item is out of stock" message.
02/24/2013
sktb0007 sktb0007
Quote:
Originally posted by SMichelle
Yeah -- the tracking date tends to just disappear after it's past, if the items haven't restocked. Now the items just have the standard, "item is out of stock" message.
Remember when Stormy said there were a bunch of new changes coming up? Maybe this is one of them! *crossing fingers*
02/24/2013
ShadowedSeductress ShadowedSeductress
Quote:
Originally posted by Forum Moderator
Great responses! We get new stock almost weekly, sometimes it's only one or two items and sometimes it's a huge shipment. We actually have an announcement me coming up to explain a few things about our inventory, so stay tuned for that!
Any idea when we can look for that announcement? There are so many forum posts that I tend to miss any announcements.
02/24/2013
sktb0007 sktb0007
Quote:
Originally posted by Forum Moderator
Great responses! We get new stock almost weekly, sometimes it's only one or two items and sometimes it's a huge shipment. We actually have an announcement me coming up to explain a few things about our inventory, so stay tuned for that!
Oh I missed this. Can't wait!
02/24/2013
roskat roskat
Quote:
Originally posted by SMichelle
Yeah -- the tracking date tends to just disappear after it's past, if the items haven't restocked. Now the items just have the standard, "item is out of stock" message.
I've noticed this as well. I keep waiting for an item to be restocked on a certain date and then the dates just expire and the items are out of stock for weeks.
I look forward to hearing about the announcement regarding inventory.
02/24/2013
Wicked Wahine Wicked Wahine
I've also noticed some items that were marked as discontinued, have come back in stock. It's too bad, because I erased everything on my wishlist that said discontinued. While I recognized some when they reappeared, such as the ViboKit, there's no way I can remember all the items that I erased.
02/24/2013
sktb0007 sktb0007
Quote:
Originally posted by Wicked Wahine
I've also noticed some items that were marked as discontinued, have come back in stock. It's too bad, because I erased everything on my wishlist that said discontinued. While I recognized some when they reappeared, such as the ViboKit, ... More
You should start a wishlist for those items. I have a wishlist titled "Out of Stock/Not Yet Available/Discontinued ", that way I can quickly browse through the items to see if any had become available again.
02/24/2013
PeaceToTheMiddleEast PeaceToTheMiddleEast
Quote:
Originally posted by SMichelle
Unfortunately though, even the items with estimated restocking dates are kind of hit or miss in regard to accuracy. I have a fair amount of items on my wishlist that were supposed to be back in stock weeks ago according the original restocking date.
Yea I remember when this happened with something I was waiting on. Now it does not even show anything after they show the first back in stock date. Now I don't even bother to look at them anymore because it is so disappointing.
02/24/2013
PeaceToTheMiddleEast PeaceToTheMiddleEast
Quote:
Originally posted by sktb0007
You should start a wishlist for those items. I have a wishlist titled "Out of Stock/Not Yet Available/Discontinued ", that way I can quickly browse through the items to see if any had become available again.
This is a good idea about a out of stock or discontinued list. I may just have to make one to keep on track. I did also notice some stuff that was discontinued come back.
02/24/2013
Wicked Wahine Wicked Wahine
Quote:
Originally posted by sktb0007
You should start a wishlist for those items. I have a wishlist titled "Out of Stock/Not Yet Available/Discontinued ", that way I can quickly browse through the items to see if any had become available again.
Thanks, that's a great idea, I'll do that! I didn't know you could have more than one wishlist! I also just assumed that a discontinued item was never coming back & that an out of stock meant it would be coming back.
02/24/2013
Total posts: 23
Unique posters: 11