I have EF gift cards burning a hole in my pocket!

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

I have EF gift cards burning a hole in my pocket!

Tessa Taboo Tessa Taboo
I'm DYING to see what EF is going to have on sale for Black Friday/Cyber Monday!! I.Can.Not.Wait. I'm going to be standing in lines at stores and ordering from EF on my phone....lol.

Anybody else?
11/21/2011
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
- Kira - - Kira -
Ack, me too!! I'm on vacation this week and should be enjoying a long week but I keep thinking "is it Friday yet?! Should I buy anything?! What's going to be on sale?!" I have points and giftcards I've been hoarding that I REALLY want to use NOW, but I'm being good and buying anything I want out of pocket (like the new Friends special). I won't be at the stores, but my husband already knows I won't be going to bed that night because I'll be up refreshing Eden's page to get first go at the sale!
11/21/2011
Kkay Kkay
I hope the sale info comes soon!
11/21/2011
- Kira - - Kira -
Quote:
Originally posted by Kkay
I hope the sale info comes soon!
Ooh, do you think they will pre-release info??
11/21/2011
Kkay Kkay
Quote:
Originally posted by - Kira -
Ooh, do you think they will pre-release info??
They did last year
11/21/2011
Kikui Kikui
Quote:
Originally posted by Kkay
They did last year
Do you remember how soon before Friday they released it?
11/21/2011
SMichelle SMichelle
Just think, we're almost there.. just a few more days till Friday!
11/21/2011
Trishcuit629 Trishcuit629
I'm in the same boat!
That, and I can't figure out what I want... I. Want. It. All.
Like all of it.
Everything there is to offer.

Sale timeeee!!!!
11/21/2011
Tessa Taboo Tessa Taboo
Quote:
Originally posted by - Kira -
Ooh, do you think they will pre-release info??
I'm more concerned about if they will prerelease when the sales START so I can be ready to click and order...lol.
11/21/2011
Love Perpetua Love Perpetua
I am so excited for Black Friday!!
11/22/2011
VioletMoonstone VioletMoonstone
I can't wait either. =] I bet there will be some amazing sales. I'm super excited.
11/22/2011
lilly555 lilly555
If the sale startes at 12:00am Friday that would be a real treat, I'm not going to bed until it does so I'll be ready.
11/22/2011
sktb0007 sktb0007
I'm interested in seeing what type of sale will be available as well
11/22/2011
Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama
So are you doing a good job holding onto those gift cards - or did you break down and make an order?

I'm sitting at $185 in gift cards plus almost $50 in points.....and it is so hard to not buy something and wait until Friday.
11/22/2011
namelesschaos namelesschaos
I have two gift cards $25 each and and over a hundred dollars in points ready to see if any thing entices me.
11/22/2011
gone77 gone77
I have to admit I am enjoying everyone's burning anticipation of Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales. Soon enough, dear friends, soon enough.
11/22/2011
Beck Beck
I was holding on to points, but I had to spend $33 worth, because I wanted a damn corset. I could not pass it up lol.
11/22/2011
Darklyvan Darklyvan
I didn't even think about the fact that eden might do a black friday sale, cool
11/22/2011
Willow Wand Willow Wand
Quote:
Originally posted by gone77
I have to admit I am enjoying everyone's burning anticipation of Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales. Soon enough, dear friends, soon enough.
HAHA!

Unfortunately, I didn't even think there was going to be a BF sale.....I have less than $10 in points and no gift cards right now And I just posted on my blog last week, so I won't be able to post again until Monday...want to front me some credits? LOL
11/22/2011
Kikui Kikui
I only have the $25 gift card from the review rumble and about $12 in points, which may go bye-bye Friday. Can we do buyout assignments on Black Friday?
11/22/2011
Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama
Quote:
Originally posted by Kikui
I only have the $25 gift card from the review rumble and about $12 in points, which may go bye-bye Friday. Can we do buyout assignments on Black Friday?
Sure you can but the buyouts are always 30% off the normal price I believe - meaning that you won't get an additional discount cause you're buying it on Black Friday.
11/22/2011
Kikui Kikui
Quote:
Originally posted by Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama
Sure you can but the buyouts are always 30% off the normal price I believe - meaning that you won't get an additional discount cause you're buying it on Black Friday.
Score. Looking forward to Friday, then.
11/22/2011
gone77 gone77
Quote:
Originally posted by Kikui
I only have the $25 gift card from the review rumble and about $12 in points, which may go bye-bye Friday. Can we do buyout assignments on Black Friday?
You can always do buyouts. However, you cannot get the Black Friday sale price in addition to the 30% off for a buyout. You have to choose between the two.
11/22/2011
eeep eeep
Can't wait to see what they have for sales
11/22/2011
gone77 gone77
Quote:
Originally posted by Willow Wand
HAHA!

Unfortunately, I didn't even think there was going to be a BF sale.....I have less than $10 in points and no gift cards right now And I just posted on my blog last week, so I won't be able to post again until Monday...want to ...
Ha! If we fronted you some points, then we'd have to front everyone points. Patience is a virtue.
11/22/2011
Kikui Kikui
Quote:
Originally posted by gone77
You can always do buyouts. However, you cannot get the Black Friday sale price in addition to the 30% off for a buyout. You have to choose between the two.
Oh, sorry. Misread. Oh well. Still excited.
11/22/2011
Taylor Taylor
I can't wait either! I've had such a hard time resisting making an order this week. I hope I can hold out until Friday!
11/22/2011
Tessa Taboo Tessa Taboo
Quote:
Originally posted by Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama
So are you doing a good job holding onto those gift cards - or did you break down and make an order?

I'm sitting at $185 in gift cards plus almost $50 in points.....and it is so hard to not buy something and wait until Friday.
Nope, I still have them, and last night I won another $25 at the Thanksgiving party! It's getting hard though. It'd be a lot easier if I knew what was going to be on sale!
11/22/2011
Tessa Taboo Tessa Taboo
Quote:
Originally posted by namelesschaos
I have two gift cards $25 each and and over a hundred dollars in points ready to see if any thing entices me.
$100 in points! Wow! You have a lot of self control! I would have spent them a LONG time ago!
11/22/2011
Tessa Taboo Tessa Taboo
Quote:
Originally posted by gone77
Ha! If we fronted you some points, then we'd have to front everyone points. Patience is a virtue.
What? You're going to front everyone points? Sweet! I'll take 100000!
11/22/2011
  • 1
  • 2
Total posts: 33
Unique posters: 20