I do believe if you use your credit card, or bank statement thing, it will not even say Eden Fantasys. It will say "WM8003509050NJ" which no one will have a clue what that is
* We at Edenfantasys.com will like to assure you that any information given to us is very secure. All information at that point is only shown to our administrators who then use that information for ordering and verification purposes.
* Any information given to us is never sold, traded, loaned or shared with any third parties besides the issuing bank of the credit card used to purchase for verification purposes only.
* We use encryption software for all data put into our customers on our site. You must be aware that when you click on hyperlinks and/or banners of third party websites, you are governed under the privacy practices and policies of that website. Once in a foreign webpage, we are not liable for the actions of that party.
* When placing an order with us your personal and financial information is encrypted on our website using the best encryption software SSL (secure socket layer) and you are on a secure site. VeriSign is the verification source to ensure you that our site is secure.
* While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user information offline.
* If you have any questions about the security at our Web site, you can submit a Support Ticket.
Discreet billing and shipping information
* We ship our products in plain brown or white boxes. The sender on the shipping label will be Web Merchants Inc.
* "WM8003509050NJ" is what will appear on your credit card statement.
Hope that helps answer any of your questions, and I hope you enjoy your stay,