#AskEden - Levels - is this new?

  • Get a FREE Bullet with Orders $59+

#AskEden - Levels - is this new?

sktb0007 sktb0007
Is this new? I don't think I've seen it before but then again, I just learned about the "displays" tab from Tim lol.

When I went to "point balance" in my account, it gives a level. Is this just me? Is this new? If it's not new, what does it mean?
05/21/2012
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • Pick Any 2 E-Stim Toys, Get 60% Off A Kit
  • Stock Up On Gifts! Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
cheesewizz cheesewizz
Quote:
Originally posted by sktb0007
Is this new? I don't think I've seen it before but then again, I just learned about the "displays" tab from Tim lol.

When I went to "point balance" in my account, it gives a level. Is this just me? Is this new? If it's not new, what does it mean?
whoa ive never heard of having a level. i think its new or something
05/21/2012
Ansley Ansley
Look at you - all payin' attention and stuff. Yes, it is new. We aren't ready to reveal just yet, but we promise we will explain everything when each piece of the puzzle is in place.
05/21/2012
sktb0007 sktb0007
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Look at you - all payin' attention and stuff. Yes, it is new. We aren't ready to reveal just yet, but we promise we will explain everything when each piece of the puzzle is in place.
LOL! Well I'm basically here all the time so I'm always checking out this and that

Oh the suspense!
05/21/2012
Lickable Lollie Lickable Lollie
Man! How long do we hafta wait?!
05/21/2012
Khanner Khanner
Hm, so there is. I'm a "beginner."
05/21/2012
Gary Gary
It's a place holder for an upcoming feature. The initial level should just be 'Default' or 'Normal'- it has nothing to do with any ranking or experience for your account. We will explain more when the feature is release and we announce it. Please be patient!
05/21/2012
lexical lexical
Quote:
Originally posted by sktb0007
Is this new? I don't think I've seen it before but then again, I just learned about the "displays" tab from Tim lol.

When I went to "point balance" in my account, it gives a level. Is this just me? Is this new? If it's not new, what does it mean?
Oh boy...what in the world is the "displays" tab? I am so clueless! LOL
05/21/2012
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by lexical
Oh boy...what in the world is the "displays" tab? I am so clueless! LOL
Displays are the personal store header on the menu bar.
05/21/2012
Rossie Rossie
I haven't notice that before neither...anticipation is driving me crazy!
05/21/2012
tiggle biddies tiggle biddies
i am eager to know what it is that i am a beginner at
05/21/2012
Do emu Do emu
Quote:
Originally posted by tiggle biddies
i am eager to know what it is that i am a beginner at
Totally.
05/22/2012
unfulfilled unfulfilled
I liked reading both of these posts, I can't wait to see what is to come.
05/22/2012
Sex Positivity Sex Positivity
Glad I wasn't the anyone who noticed.
05/23/2012
K101 K101
I didn't notice and ain't too worried about it at the moment.
05/23/2012
roskat roskat
I was a little puzzled by that. "Was it always like that?"
05/23/2012
lexical lexical
Man, I'm so curious what this new thing is! I'm too impatient for surprises...
05/23/2012
sktb0007 sktb0007
Quote:
Originally posted by lexical
Man, I'm so curious what this new thing is! I'm too impatient for surprises...
Hey love, it's no longer a surprise

link
05/23/2012
lexical lexical
Quote:
Originally posted by sktb0007
Hey love, it's no longer a surprise

link
Eeeee, thanks!
05/24/2012
Total posts: 19
Unique posters: 14