Not on sale?

Rin (aka Nire) Rin (aka Nire)
Tango
Related to: 
I jumped for joy when I saw that all vibrators were on sale for 25% off... but it seems that the stuff from We-Vibe (including the Tango, which I'm pining for) is not. Anybody know what's going on? Is there some fine-print exclusion I'm not seeing?

I intend to submit a support ticket, but I thought I might as well ask here first to see if I could get a quicker answer.
02/24/2012
  • Try a luxury harness with a dildo and save 45% on a kit!
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 30%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Jul!a Jul!a
Actually on the banner on the main page it says that it's not valid for Jimmyjane, Jopen, JeJoue, and some other brands.
02/24/2012
Rin (aka Nire) Rin (aka Nire)
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Actually on the banner on the main page it says that it's not valid for Jimmyjane, Jopen, JeJoue, and some other brands.
Really? I don't see that anywhere. I must be looking in the wrong places.

But I got a reply from Megan that confirmed some brands are excluded. Still kind of lame - I see "all vibes" and think "all vibes," you know? It's a bummer, but I suppose it won't kill me to hold off for now. Might go ahead and get Fun Factory's UFO instead.
02/24/2012
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Rin (aka Nire)
Really? I don't see that anywhere. I must be looking in the wrong places.

But I got a reply from Megan that confirmed some brands are excluded. Still kind of lame - I see "all vibes" and think "all vibes," you know? ... More
I feel very silly, because that banner is apparently not there now. But I do hope you enjoy whatever you do end up getting!
02/24/2012
Carrie Ann Carrie Ann
I think it might be the banner on the vibrator category page that says that? I remember seeing it earlier today too.
02/24/2012
Rin (aka Nire) Rin (aka Nire)
Quote:
Originally posted by Carrie Ann
I think it might be the banner on the vibrator category page that says that? I remember seeing it earlier today too.
Yeah, I found it. Though I'm a little annoyed by the phrasing "some other brands." Ambiguity, you're not welcome in this situation!

I didn't look at the banner in the vibrators section to start with - I just saw the sale on the main page and went straight to my wish lists. I'll have to check more carefully next time.

Got the UFO instead - here's to hoping it's good!
02/24/2012
Total posts: 6
Unique posters: 3