Oh happy day!

  • Get a Free Rabbit Vibe with Orders $59+

Oh happy day!

ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
So as I am having my morning cup of coffee, I log on to the site to find that there is a Crazy Thursday sale today. What? The Pure wand for $80,99, holly shit! SOLD!

That was the best morning surprise I have had in a while. THANK YOU EDEN!
XOXOXOXO

Anyone else have a happy surprise today.
09/09/2010
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
cherryredhead88 cherryredhead88
I wish I could have waited a couple more days to order my toys... might just have to put another order in... tempting! Lol. A nice surprise indeed!
09/09/2010
gone77 gone77
Oh, I just love surprises like that! So glad we could make your morning good, Dwtim.
09/09/2010
Kindred Kindred
What?!? There's a Crazy Thursday sale? Time to go shopping!
09/09/2010
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
What?!? There's a Crazy Thursday sale? Time to go shopping!
Huuuurrrry!


Kristi, heck y'all made my hole day! I had to do some emergence plumbing today, and even though it was a royal pain in the butt, there was still a smile on my face all day.

I have wanted the Pure wand since I seen it back in March. So cool!
09/09/2010
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Huuuurrrry!


Kristi, heck y'all made my hole day! I had to do some emergence plumbing today, and even though it was a royal pain in the butt, there was still a smile on my face all day.

I have wanted the Pure wand since I seen ...
"Kristi, heck y'all made my hole day!"

I find it ironic that it's a sale on anal toys and you chose to use the word "hole" rather than "whole" lol
09/09/2010
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
"Kristi, heck y'all made my hole day!"

I find it ironic that it's a sale on anal toys and you chose to use the word "hole" rather than "whole" lol
Good catch.
09/09/2010
El-Jaro El-Jaro
hahah

Let's hope it's not a "pain in your butt"!
09/09/2010
gone77 gone77
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
What?!? There's a Crazy Thursday sale? Time to go shopping!
We do one every Thursday, Kindred. ;-)
09/09/2010
gone77 gone77
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Huuuurrrry!


Kristi, heck y'all made my hole day! I had to do some emergence plumbing today, and even though it was a royal pain in the butt, there was still a smile on my face all day.

I have wanted the Pure wand since I seen ...
Yay!! *does happy dance*
09/09/2010
Miss Cinnamon Miss Cinnamon
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
So as I am having my morning cup of coffee, I log on to the site to find that there is a Crazy Thursday sale today. What? The Pure wand for $80,99, holly shit! SOLD!

That was the best morning surprise I have had in a while. THANK YOU ...
Did you mean the Fun Wand for $65.99?

We have Crazy Thursday sales every Thursday Last week was Evolved toys, I think? We always have a ton of sales and great deals... like all of our Labor Day sales (they expire tomorrow though, so hurry and get your vibe on!) So much to gawk at, so little time * sighs *
09/09/2010
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by gone77
We do one every Thursday, Kindred. ;-)
I never noticed that, thanks for the info. (gives hugs)
09/09/2010
SexyySarah SexyySarah
That's good to know that there is one every thursday! Need to check those out!
09/09/2010
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Miss Cinnamon
Did you mean the Fun Wand for $65.99?

We have Crazy Thursday sales every Thursday Last week was Evolved toys, I think? We always have a ton of sales and great deals... like all of our Labor Day sales (they expire tomorrow though, so hurry ...
No the Pure wand for 80.99, and I agree, so many toys so little time.
09/09/2010
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by gone77
We do one every Thursday, Kindred. ;-)
That is good to know. You must advertise it more! Idiots like myself don't look under promotions every day, but we are suckers for the word SALE
09/09/2010
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
No the Pure wand for 80.99, and I agree, so many toys so little time.
Anyone notice it's out-of-stock?
09/09/2010
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
Anyone notice it's out-of-stock?
. Not till I saw this.
09/09/2010
SydVicious SydVicious
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
. Not till I saw this.
Did you order it before it went out of stock ?
09/09/2010
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by SydVicious
Did you order it before it went out of stock ?
I just checked and it say's it will ship Mon Jan. 1 and arrive Jan 1.
Sad is me.
09/09/2010
SydVicious SydVicious
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
I just checked and it say's it will ship Mon Jan. 1 and arrive Jan 1.
Sad is me.
If you already ordered it, you should be good. It might have gone out of stock after you ordered. You might have gotten one of the last ones. I had a product say Jan 1 for some reason... I think it might be a glitch.

My pure wand will be here tomorrow. Along with Emigi and Siri. YAY!
09/09/2010
Tori Rebel Tori Rebel
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
I just checked and it say's it will ship Mon Jan. 1 and arrive Jan 1.
Sad is me.
I've had orders say that as well...it normally updates in a day or two with real ship dates.
09/09/2010
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by SydVicious
If you already ordered it, you should be good. It might have gone out of stock after you ordered. You might have gotten one of the last ones. I had a product say Jan 1 for some reason... I think it might be a glitch.

My pure wand will be ...
I can only hope. I had it happen before, just took a couple of days more. I can't complain much with a price like that.
09/09/2010
SydVicious SydVicious
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
I can only hope. I had it happen before, just took a couple of days more. I can't complain much with a price like that.
Yeah I ordered my Item on monday, but I think because of the labor day sale, they were backed up. It wasn't shipped until Wednesday.
09/09/2010
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Tori Rebel
I've had orders say that as well...it normally updates in a day or two with real ship dates.
Funny story. I sent a email to Gary to ask him about it, the next morning I had two emails; the first was the "shipped" confirmation and the second was from Gary saying that he see's it as shipped. lol.

No worries, eh?
09/09/2010
Total posts: 24
Unique posters: 10