#AskEden - Out of Stock

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

#AskEden - Out of Stock

indiechick indiechick
Something i really want is out of stock, is there a way to find out when it may be back in stock if at all. I'd really like to buy things using this site, because I trust it, but I will go else where if I need to.
05/09/2012
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Vanille Vanille
Quote:
Originally posted by indiechick
Something i really want is out of stock, is there a way to find out when it may be back in stock if at all. I'd really like to buy things using this site, because I trust it, but I will go else where if I need to.
You can set up alerts on the specific product page to be emailed when it is back in stock, or you can send in a support ticket and the staff can possibly track down a back-in-stock window for you.
05/09/2012
indiechick indiechick
Quote:
Originally posted by Vanille
You can set up alerts on the specific product page to be emailed when it is back in stock, or you can send in a support ticket and the staff can possibly track down a back-in-stock window for you.
Thank you
05/09/2012
js250 js250
Submit a support ticket. They will get back to you within 24 hours--I had my answer in about 4 hours!!
05/09/2012
PropertyOfPotter PropertyOfPotter
the out of stock stuff is frustrating...
05/09/2012
indiechick indiechick
Quote:
Originally posted by PropertyOfPotter
the out of stock stuff is frustrating...
mmhm I want a new pair of cuffs and I have REALLY small wrists like 4.5" small many cuffs start at 5 inches. CRAVE starts at 4 aka PERFECT for restricted play but they are out of stock.
05/09/2012
AskEden AskEden
As Vanille pointed out, you can set an alert for when the product comes back in stock. You can also send a message to JR or submit a support ticket and he or someone else in Customer Service can check into it for you.

#AskEden
05/09/2012
indiechick indiechick
Quote:
Originally posted by AskEden
As Vanille pointed out, you can set an alert for when the product comes back in stock. You can also send a message to JR or submit a support ticket and he or someone else in Customer Service can check into it for you.

#AskEden ...
I sent in a support ticket. I have a bad feeling about it not coming back though, the entire line is out of stock
05/09/2012
FemmeFlo FemmeFlo
I've submitted a support ticket for something before, and was told that it would be in stock in the next two weeks. Three months later... I think EF has stopped carrying the item, because it still hasn't been in stock, in any of the three colors.
05/09/2012
Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by indiechick
I sent in a support ticket. I have a bad feeling about it not coming back though, the entire line is out of stock
I'm watching a couple things in that line too, I haven't submitted a ticket myself but I heard someone else say early May, so I am hopeful!
05/09/2012
indiechick indiechick
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
I'm watching a couple things in that line too, I haven't submitted a ticket myself but I heard someone else say early May, so I am hopeful!
this is early may
05/09/2012
Total posts: 11
Unique posters: 7