#AskEden - PASSION20 code not working?

LuckyLady LuckyLady
Anyone else experiencing an issue when using PASSION20 at checkout? It's telling me the code is not active.Nothing in my cart is on sale so I know that's not the issue.
01/24/2013
  • Add More Pleasure to Your Collection! Buy 1 Vibe, Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Jaimes Jaimes
Actually, we just updated the coupon this morning! Now, you can get 25% off your entire order with PASSION25.
01/24/2013
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by Jaimes
Actually, we just updated the coupon this morning! Now, you can get 25% off your entire order with PASSION25.
Awesome, Jaimes! Thanks for replying!
01/24/2013
LuckyLady LuckyLady
Quote:
Originally posted by Jaimes
Actually, we just updated the coupon this morning! Now, you can get 25% off your entire order with PASSION25.
thanks for the info!
01/24/2013
asphyxia asphyxia
I'm having trouble with one of the codes too! I *do* have some sale items in the cart, but I also have two non-sale items that total the amount required for the coupon but it keeps telling me I need to meet the dollar amount (which I have). I even tried to use one code lower, and it still gave me the error!

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
01/25/2013
*Camoprincess* *Camoprincess*
Quote:
Originally posted by asphyxia
I'm having trouble with one of the codes too! I *do* have some sale items in the cart, but I also have two non-sale items that total the amount required for the coupon but it keeps telling me I need to meet the dollar amount (which I have). I ... More
You have to use the code for the price range of the 2 not on sale items instead of the whole order total I hope this helps
01/26/2013
asphyxia asphyxia
Quote:
Originally posted by *Camoprincess*
You have to use the code for the price range of the 2 not on sale items instead of the whole order total I hope this helps
Thanks, that's actually what I was referring to. I had a couple of sale items in the cart, but the total of the non-sale items was over $220, so I tried to use the passion35 code, but it wouldn't work.
01/26/2013
Total posts: 7
Unique posters: 5