UPS changes?

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

UPS changes?

Crystal1 Crystal1
In the past, my UPS orders have always arrived in 2 days, but my last couple of orders are showing it will take 3. Has there been some kind of change to the UPS shipping? I usually don't even click for 2nd day air when I qualify because regular UPS was taking the same amount of time, but maybe I need to start doing that?
03/16/2012
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
VioletMoonstone VioletMoonstone
I'm not sure if there's been any changes. Maybe they are just more busy than usual?
03/16/2012
js250 js250
Check out my post on the UPS surepost.....
03/16/2012
El-Jaro El-Jaro
If it's only a single day, I wouldn't worry too much about it. If your orders get put in later in the day, that could make the difference.

Also, if the order is put in later in the week and ships over the weekend, that'd make a difference too.

The great thing about EdenFantasys shipping is that the orders are traceable and you can find out where they're getting snagged up.
03/16/2012
Crystal1 Crystal1
Just saw that, js250! That is indeed what was causing the delay.

An extra day is foreverrrrr! (I'm basically 5 years old when it comes to patience.) I'll just make sure to click the 2 day air from now on. My orders usually qualify, I just didn't bother with it since it seemed like extra expense for EF when regular UPS was taking the same amount of time.
03/16/2012
underHim underHim
Quote:
Originally posted by Crystal1
Just saw that, js250! That is indeed what was causing the delay.

An extra day is foreverrrrr! (I'm basically 5 years old when it comes to patience.) I'll just make sure to click the 2 day air from now on. My orders usually qualify, I ...
I know what you mean, I would so order next day air if I wasnt so cheap.
03/16/2012
Lizzy Lizzy
All mail services are slowing down.Government or common carrier.
03/16/2012
js250 js250
I would have gotten my first order yesterday or today and my second order today or tomorrow. Now it is telling me next Thursday and Friday...a whole week late! I much prefer the regular USPS, I always had my items within three days. Except once during Christmas when it was 4 days. Trying so hard to be patient!!!!

I do have to give a lot of credit to Megan at customer service, though-- she tried really hard to help speed things up but since it already went out and was in transit, there was nothing she could do. The customer service people are really wonderful here!!!
03/16/2012
wrmbreze wrmbreze
Quote:
Originally posted by js250
I would have gotten my first order yesterday or today and my second order today or tomorrow. Now it is telling me next Thursday and Friday...a whole week late! I much prefer the regular USPS, I always had my items within three days. Except once ...
Same here, my stuff originally said Sat and Mon. Now both are supposed to be Tuesday, they are sitting 1 hour away from me, been in the PO all day.
03/19/2012
SubmissiveFeminist SubmissiveFeminist
I've noticed this, too. Hope it speeds back up. I'm inpatient for new toys. =P
03/19/2012
November November
I ordered something on the 12th and it still hasn't arrived! According to the tracking number, it arrived at the post office at 5:50 this morning and was sent out to delivery at 7:13. There was no package in my mail today. (sigh) Maybe tomorrow.
03/20/2012
November November
Got my package today! A little bit later than I expected, but I guess better late than never, right?
03/22/2012
Woman China Woman China
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
If it's only a single day, I wouldn't worry too much about it. If your orders get put in later in the day, that could make the difference.

Also, if the order is put in later in the week and ships over the weekend, that'd make a ...
Unless you live international!!! USPS sucks large donkey gonads. It's March 23, and my tracking was just updated with information that on March 21 they attempted delivery. BUT they attempted delivery in another city.

Crystal, you are luck that they arrive in a few days. Some of us have to wait two to three weeks and we only get one option for delivery. The worst possible kind of delivery on the planet.

USPS.

I hate to tell you this Crystal, but I actually laughed when I read your post. I am now on the eighteenth day of waiting for my parcel. And we are actually betting on when it will arrive. I say I'll get it on Tuesday, and a friend says I'll get it tomorrow (Saturday).
03/22/2012
jmex83 jmex83
Quote:
Originally posted by Crystal1
In the past, my UPS orders have always arrived in 2 days, but my last couple of orders are showing it will take 3. Has there been some kind of change to the UPS shipping? I usually don't even click for 2nd day air when I qualify because regular ...
not that i know of. we have always received ours on the third day. if its placed monday morning, its here by weds afternoon
03/27/2012
Crystal1 Crystal1
Quote:
Originally posted by Woman China
Unless you live international!!! USPS sucks large donkey gonads. It's March 23, and my tracking was just updated with information that on March 21 they attempted delivery. BUT they attempted delivery in another city.

Crystal, you are luck ...
I know what you mean about international shipping! I buy things from China on eBay pretty regularly, and it usually takes at least 2-3 weeks for them to make it here. I usually forget what I've purchased by the time it gets here!
04/03/2012
Total posts: 15
Unique posters: 11