Valentines sale, what are you going to get?

  • Get a FREE Bullet with Orders $59+

Valentines sale, what are you going to get?

Cookie Monster Mike Cookie Monster Mike
So with the sale in place now for the LOVE 15, 20, 25, and 30 discounts, what size order do you plan on making? Do you have a large wishlist to order from or just looking to pick up one or two things?

I personally love this sale, especially the LOVE30 30% off $150+ orders. I plan on making hopefully a $250 order then adding the discount. I have been saving and putting off ordering stuff just for a sale like this. Free shipping will be nice and I will have a new batch of hopefully all awesome toys to review for everyone
01/28/2012
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • Pick Any 2 E-Stim Toys, Get 60% Off A Kit
  • Stock Up On Gifts! Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
mpfm mpfm
I am hoping to have enough points to hit the 150 mark. I am going to purchase something for hubby for Vday and then something for myself.
01/28/2012
Cookie Monster Mike Cookie Monster Mike
Quote:
Originally posted by mpfm
I am hoping to have enough points to hit the 150 mark. I am going to purchase something for hubby for Vday and then something for myself.
Well goodluck and I hope you can make it to the 150 mark
01/28/2012
Ms. Spice Ms. Spice
I bought myself a Tantus Cush and a Leaf vibe. I'm very pleased that Eden offered such a nice coupon for us.
01/28/2012
FemmeFlo FemmeFlo
I have a huge order that I was planning to make soon, regardless of the sale. Valentine's presents for: my boyfriend, me, and us. By the way, thanks Cookie Monster Mike for your review on the Kama Sutra massage candle. I was looking for a massage candle, and then I read your review when I was reading Rumble reviews. I'm getting the Deep Ocean scent.

I'm definitely hitting the $150 mark. I'm buying a Tenga Flip Air Black for my boyfriend along with a bottle of Jack Aide lube, the Kama Sutra massage candle for us, and the Je Joue Mimi for me.
01/28/2012
Shellz31 Shellz31
Nothing once again cause they end it 2 days before I'm allowed to request my next free assignment and I'm not forking out another $45 in shipping just to take advantage of the discounts - it's not worth it.

I WISH they had a shipping deal for overseas buyers! Punished for living outside of US.
01/28/2012
Hallmar82 Hallmar82
I plan on using the LOVE30 and buy some expensive toys: iRide and a TBA glass toy.
01/28/2012
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Probably nothing. I've been using all my giftcards and points lately to buy things I think are going to be discontinued. I've been really dissapointed with my last few orders.
01/28/2012
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by Shellz31
Nothing once again cause they end it 2 days before I'm allowed to request my next free assignment and I'm not forking out another $45 in shipping just to take advantage of the discounts - it's not worth it.

I WISH they had a ...
I honestly don't understand why it costs so much. I have shipped overseas before and it was about double (sometimes triple) what it is to ship in the US - but not as much as they charge here. I understand if it weighs a lot though. I had an entire SUITCASE shipped from Germany that weighed 60 pounds and my Oma paid like $100 for that. I did too much shopping lol.
01/28/2012
kz916 kz916
going 2 buy the iride
01/28/2012
Illusional Illusional
I don't really see the point to buying anything.
1) I leave in less than a week
2) Last dinner I have with him, he's going home afterwards. So no sex.
3) Still jobless.

So, I'll get my monthly assignment and go on from there. I got a dress for dinner on clearance, well my sister did but otherwise. Le sigh.
01/28/2012
Gracie Gracie
I can't decide what to get. The Leaf vibe I wanted is out of stock. I keep hoping they will offer Uma in black. I'm thinking the We vibe Salsa, but what else?
01/28/2012
PassionateLover2 PassionateLover2
Quote:
Originally posted by Cookie Monster Mike
So with the sale in place now for the LOVE 15, 20, 25, and 30 discounts, what size order do you plan on making? Do you have a large wishlist to order from or just looking to pick up one or two things?

I personally love this sale, especially ...
I already place an order using the LOVE30 discount. It was the Jopen Intensity!
01/28/2012
- Kira - - Kira -
I don't know yet. X.x I won't order anything unless I can use the 30% off code, so it's gotta add up to at least $150. There's nothing I'm dying for right now, so I'm deciding between things I'm wanting but have a question in my mind about or have something very similar to already. I dunno. I'm sure I'll place at least one order, but I just don't know what items to order. I'm so indecisive!
01/28/2012
A.Mari A.Mari
Quote:
Originally posted by Shellz31
Nothing once again cause they end it 2 days before I'm allowed to request my next free assignment and I'm not forking out another $45 in shipping just to take advantage of the discounts - it's not worth it.

I WISH they had a ...
wow...$45 that's expensive! and here I thought shipping to Canada was expensive. *sigh* I also wish there were shipping deals for those not in the US.


The order I currently have in my cart is $163.93 and after the 30% off discount it's going to be $114.73. I'm pretty happy about that since shipping is going to cost $25, I'm still going to save some $$
01/29/2012
Ghost Ghost
Nothing. I didn't see anything too great on sale and there's nothing I want too much from my wishlist right now.
01/29/2012
Jul!a Jul!a
I'm trying to get through the large stack of things I have waiting to be reviewed before I buy anything else, so I probably won't be getting anything on sale just yet.
01/29/2012
wdanas wdanas
We're definitely getting some Liberator items, so will be taking advantage of the 30% coupon. I hope the throe is as nice as everyone says it is!
01/29/2012
Kissy Kissy
How often do they do these sales??? So awesome!
01/29/2012
Taylor Taylor
Quote:
Originally posted by wdanas
We're definitely getting some Liberator items, so will be taking advantage of the 30% coupon. I hope the throe is as nice as everyone says it is!
oh it is! I don't know what we would do without ours.
01/29/2012
Taylor Taylor
I really want to buy somethings on sale, but I don't know if I should do the sale or keep saving for the Jopen Intensity. I guess I still have a few days to secide what to do.
01/29/2012
eeep eeep
I will probably get one or two of the glass toys, since a few on my wishlist are going to be on sale.
02/08/2012
Cookie Monster Mike Cookie Monster Mike
Quote:
Originally posted by eeep
I will probably get one or two of the glass toys, since a few on my wishlist are going to be on sale.
Very nice. Now we also have double points to look forward too!!
02/09/2012
ViVix ViVix
Quote:
Originally posted by Cookie Monster Mike
So with the sale in place now for the LOVE 15, 20, 25, and 30 discounts, what size order do you plan on making? Do you have a large wishlist to order from or just looking to pick up one or two things?

I personally love this sale, especially ...
Too new to the site, so I'm saving my points for another sale! Still bought some lingerie for Valentine's Day as a 30% off review item though!
02/09/2012
Cookie Monster Mike Cookie Monster Mike
Quote:
Originally posted by ViVix
Too new to the site, so I'm saving my points for another sale! Still bought some lingerie for Valentine's Day as a 30% off review item though!
Very nice! EF will have good sales quite often. Plus double points week is coming up and you will have a great chance to earn lots!
02/09/2012
lilly555 lilly555
I was wondering, and this may be a silly question, when it says the LOVE coupons expire on the 10th do they mean they last through the 10th but the second 12:00am on the 11th starts they don't work. Or do they mean that on 12:00am on the 10th they expire? I ask because I wanted to make a large order and was wondering how much time I had. I really like the stuff being added to the site this week and want to see what's in store for tomorrow before placing the order.
02/09/2012
Cookie Monster Mike Cookie Monster Mike
Quote:
Originally posted by lilly555
I was wondering, and this may be a silly question, when it says the LOVE coupons expire on the 10th do they mean they last through the 10th but the second 12:00am on the 11th starts they don't work. Or do they mean that on 12:00am on the 10th ...
Yeah I am not really 100% sure, my best guess is they either expire at the begging of the day for Fed 10th, or at the end of the day. I'm leaning towards the end of the day. I'm debating still if I should make another order or not. I have so much stuff right now, 20+ items to review. lol
02/09/2012
lilly555 lilly555
Quote:
Originally posted by Cookie Monster Mike
Yeah I am not really 100% sure, my best guess is they either expire at the begging of the day for Fed 10th, or at the end of the day. I'm leaning towards the end of the day. I'm debating still if I should make another order or not. I have so ...
I'm going to post this question in the forums and see if anyone knows. I don't want to miss out! Haha I know I still have reviews to start and drafts to finish but hey it's a sale you can't beat that
02/09/2012
macho99 macho99
Quote:
Originally posted by lilly555
I was wondering, and this may be a silly question, when it says the LOVE coupons expire on the 10th do they mean they last through the 10th but the second 12:00am on the 11th starts they don't work. Or do they mean that on 12:00am on the 10th ...
I think the coupon expires at 2 pm EST. Anyone from EF can confirm this?
02/10/2012
Cookie Monster Mike Cookie Monster Mike
Quote:
Originally posted by macho99
I think the coupon expires at 2 pm EST. Anyone from EF can confirm this?
Ugh I really wanted to make another order, but I still haven't received a GC from EF in 6 business days, and it's the 2nd day waiting for a response on my support ticket. meh. Guess I will have to wait for another big sale. Oh well.
02/10/2012
  • 1
  • 2
Total posts: 37
Unique posters: 22