What's just been discontinued?

  • Christmas shipping schedule
  • 20% OFF sitewide — Code: ENJOY20

What's just been discontinued?

Owl Identified Owl Identified
Quote:
Originally posted by P'Gell
P'Gell weeps softly....
(Dries your eyes) But rechargeable vibrators (especially from Fun Factory!) are only getting less bulky, more attractive and more powerful! Though the Sinnflut line is being discontinued, companies keep putting out more and more wonderful vibrators!
02/06/2011
Owl Identified Owl Identified
Quote:
Originally posted by Envy
All the Jollies things are getting discontinued. Sad, i really wanted to try a Jollies or a Jollet and see what the hype is about.

Anyone want to part with theirs? XD
Is the company itself ceasing production, or is EF just no longer re-stocking? I would imagine it's the former since I think Jollies stuff has always sold well here.
02/06/2011
Kindred Kindred
I just found out this week that the Intimate Organics Foot Foreplay in the coconut/lemongrass fragrance was discontinued. No wonder it's been out of stock for so long

lotion
02/06/2011
That Guy That Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by dv8
Don't forget to provide links if you have them. The product search won't list discontinued items in the results.

Sinnflut Benjamin Bond

...
I never used this, but I have no reservations about saying that I won't miss it. It looks like something out of the worst monster hentai ever.
02/06/2011
tigerkate tigerkate
Lauren, that's a really good idea. I'm checking out your wishlist and probably will make one of my own now!
02/06/2011
SexyTabby SexyTabby
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. E
Yes, same here. If I had known the Scrudy was being discontinued, I may have added it to my last order. It just looks fun and different.
That was one I wanted too but figured I'd get it later.
02/06/2011
Illusional Illusional
EF needs some hentai....
02/06/2011
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by dv8
Rather than have scattered threads about individual items, it might be useful to have a single discussion thread for items people noticed were just discontinued.

I noticed the Heartbreaker II is a recent casualty:

...
sexy lingerie boudoir rose lace set

link
02/06/2011
Kim! Kim!
Quote:
Originally posted by P'Gell
I wanted the pink Jollie. So sad.
I wanted the sprinkley polk-a-dot one. It's back in stock now and wasn't before so I would question this rumor.
02/06/2011
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by namelesschaos
You know I never thought of that (having a wish list of discontinued in case you find them someplace else) I'm going to have to make one now.

Thanks for the idea
Also, sometimes they get restocked. Eden changes their mind? or maybe just a glitch in the system of them going discontinued instead of out of stock? Whatever the case may be, I keep the ones I still want

Thanks!
02/06/2011
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by Owl Identified
Is the company itself ceasing production, or is EF just no longer re-stocking? I would imagine it's the former since I think Jollies stuff has always sold well here.
Idk about that one in particular, but most cases that I have checked out (higher end toys anyways) have been Eden just not selling it anymore. This is especially true for the products that were not yet carried (lure items I like to call them).
02/06/2011
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
I just found out this week that the Intimate Organics Foot Foreplay in the coconut/lemongrass fragrance was discontinued. No wonder it's been out of stock for so long

Well damnit! I better go get it in something else if I can. I REALLY want that scent! Thanks for the info Kindred.
02/06/2011
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by tigerkate
Lauren, that's a really good idea. I'm checking out your wishlist and probably will make one of my own now!
Thanks!
02/06/2011
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by Illusional
EF needs some hentai....
My boyfriend agrees!
02/06/2011
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by kinky girlfriend
sexy lingerie boudoir rose lace set

link
Good thing I own that one already!
02/06/2011
Moein Moein
Good trhead,
I may add this for my wife:

Flower power – massager

EdenFantasys Logo.
02/06/2011
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by ~LaUr3n~
My boyfriend agrees!
YES!!!!! HENTAI
02/07/2011
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by ~LaUr3n~
My boyfriend agrees!
YES!!!!! HENTAI
02/07/2011
Envy Envy
Quote:
Originally posted by Owl Identified
Is the company itself ceasing production, or is EF just no longer re-stocking? I would imagine it's the former since I think Jollies stuff has always sold well here.
I heard the company was shutting down...? Which means no more from them ever. I can't even find them on other sites, and the ones I do, they look kinda seedy so I am hesitant to buy from them.
02/07/2011
Tori Rebel Tori Rebel
Quote:
Originally posted by Envy
I heard the company was shutting down...? Which means no more from them ever. I can't even find them on other sites, and the ones I do, they look kinda seedy so I am hesitant to buy from them.
I heard they were ceasing production entirely as well, and if I remember correctly it was from a very reputable source here on EF.
02/07/2011
baggram baggram
Quote:
Originally posted by Envy
All the Jollies things are getting discontinued. Sad, i really wanted to try a Jollies or a Jollet and see what the hype is about.

Anyone want to part with theirs? XD
I love all the Jollies stuff I have(Bubbles and Luna) and wanted more
02/09/2011
Shellz31 Shellz31
I just noticed that the Delight is now discontinued. I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad I got mine last Nov! I would have been very upset.
Ya can still get the cheaper one, but I couldn't go past the cute little case!

Goes to show, if there is something that you just HAVE to have, ya gotta snap it up while ya can!
02/10/2011
dv8 dv8
Quote:
Originally posted by Shellz31
I just noticed that the Delight is now discontinued. I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad I got mine last Nov! I would have been very upset.
Ya can still get the cheaper one, but I couldn't go past the cute little case!

Goes to show, if there ...
Which Delight is that?
02/10/2011
Darling Jen Darling Jen
Quote:
Originally posted by Shellz31
I just noticed that the Delight is now discontinued. I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad I got mine last Nov! I would have been very upset.
Ya can still get the cheaper one, but I couldn't go past the cute little case!

Goes to show, if there ...
I'm glad I have mine then too! And I agree about the adorable case. It says me from cleaning lint off the toy more often. And I can charge it in the open and no one's the wiser.
02/10/2011
Illusional Illusional
Such a sad thread...
02/11/2011
Owl Identified Owl Identified
Not positive but it's looking like the Sugar Drop may be discontinued. I need a confirmation but all of the colors have been out of stock for a while now.
02/11/2011
Emily! Emily!
Quote:
Originally posted by Owl Identified
Not positive but it's looking like the Sugar Drop may be discontinued. I need a confirmation but all of the colors have been out of stock for a while now.
Grrr
02/12/2011
Owl Identified Owl Identified
I don't want to alarm anyone...but...



Intimate Organics Massage Balm has just been discontinued. I knew it wasn't irrational to want to stockpile this stuff
02/17/2011
P'Gell P'Gell
Quote:
Originally posted by Emily!
Grrr
LELO's Ella is very similar.

I hope Silky Sheets isn't discontinued, because I love this stuff and all the scents were suddenly out of stock when I placed my order yesterday.
02/18/2011
dv8 dv8
Pulsating nipple clamps

pulsating nipple clamps
03/13/2011
Total posts: 339
Unique posters: 99