Would you like a way to request not to get Sexis?

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

Would you like a way to request not to get Sexis?

Porfiriato Porfiriato
Don't misunderstand, I love the Sexis magazines I get with orders, however I tend to get multiple copies since I've started to order more frequently. Is there a way to request not to have Sexis included with your order in the check-out process that I have not noticed? If not, would you like a way to avoid wasting it?
Answers (private voting - your screen name will NOT appear in the results):
Yes! I love Sexis, but want to avoid getting multiple copies
81  (79%)
No! This is not necessary
13  (13%)
Yes! I'm not a fan of Sexis
6  (6%)
What is Sexis?
3  (3%)
Total votes: 103
Poll is closed
12/19/2010
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Kayla Kayla
I love SexIs, and I normally give my extra copies to friends, but I currently feel really bad since EF sends me so many SexIs copies that I feel like they're wasting them on me. It's definitely a great magazine though.
12/19/2010
sophie2229 sophie2229
agreed. I like having one copy, but I feel bad taking subsequent copies of the same issue when I don't need them.
12/19/2010
DeliciousSurprise DeliciousSurprise
I like Sexis, but some times are better for me to get a copy (I don't need six copies when I'm at my parents house, where I don't mind having multiple copies at school.

A way to request to not have it would be great.
12/19/2010
Porfiriato Porfiriato
Quote:
Originally posted by DeliciousSurprise
I like Sexis, but some times are better for me to get a copy (I don't need six copies when I'm at my parents house, where I don't mind having multiple copies at school.

A way to request to not have it would be great.
I agree, I share my extra copies as well, but I only need so many extra. It would be nice to be able to control how many you get, buti don't know if this would place too much of a burden on Eden.
12/19/2010
PussyGalore PussyGalore
I would love to avoid multiple copies but I also think, logistically speaking, this might be difficult and laborious on Eden's warehouse. The packers aren't aware of how many times you have placed an order within a given run for that issue. Sometimes what seems so simple on one end becomes a nightmare on another.

But, hey if they can figure it out more power to them! Until then, I will continue to recycle them and use them as packing material.
12/19/2010
PussyGalore PussyGalore
On second thought, if it could be added as a permanent line item in the order screen that you have to check or uncheck before completing the order process and it printed on the packing slip that might be really successful!
12/19/2010
Alicia Alicia
It doesn't bother me to have multiple copies, but I don't need them.
12/19/2010
Porfiriato Porfiriato
Quote:
Originally posted by PussyGalore
On second thought, if it could be added as a permanent line item in the order screen that you have to check or uncheck before completing the order process and it printed on the packing slip that might be really successful!
Yes, there's no way of knowing what burdens this might place on Eden in terms of the packing/shipping process, but this idea is exactly what I had in mind
12/19/2010
cherryredhead88 cherryredhead88
Quote:
Originally posted by PussyGalore
On second thought, if it could be added as a permanent line item in the order screen that you have to check or uncheck before completing the order process and it printed on the packing slip that might be really successful!
I think that would be a great idea. It would essentially be one less thing for them to pack! Plus they would save money by avoiding printing extra copies that are not needed, etc.
12/19/2010
PussyGalore PussyGalore
Quote:
Originally posted by Porfiriato
Yes, there's no way of knowing what burdens this might place on Eden in terms of the packing/shipping process, but this idea is exactly what I had in mind
Then it's just a matter of code and a few reminders to check the magazine qty line with the order. Hopefully. Instead of rearranging the assembly method altogether.

It's been a long time since I was in production and each place does things differently.
12/19/2010
Yoda Yoda
I really don't need extra mail.
12/19/2010
Jobthingy Jobthingy
Of all the holiday packages I have received lately, I have only gotten one copy. If i was to get more, I would just share them with friends.
12/19/2010
ScottA ScottA
Yes/No would be nice. There are some interesting things in there, but I'd rather read it online - then you don't have to worry about "misplacing" the print copy.
12/19/2010
Porfiriato Porfiriato
Very interesting results. Thanks for the votes!
12/19/2010
lemony lemony
I haven't ordered anything, but it's good to know I might be getting "surprise" magazines.
12/19/2010
Porfiriato Porfiriato
Quote:
Originally posted by lemony
I haven't ordered anything, but it's good to know I might be getting "surprise" magazines.
Yes, it's also available online on the Sexis part of the site
12/19/2010
ToyGeek ToyGeek
Extra copies of anything offend my sensibilities, let alone something I have to hide.
12/20/2010
Porfiriato Porfiriato
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyGeek
Extra copies of anything offend my sensibilities, let alone something I have to hide.
Ditto
12/20/2010
ScottA ScottA
Quote:
Originally posted by lemony
I haven't ordered anything, but it's good to know I might be getting "surprise" magazines.
They aren't big, but I usually do wind up shredding immediately just to make sure.
12/21/2010
PussyGalore PussyGalore
Quote:
Originally posted by ScottA
They aren't big, but I usually do wind up shredding immediately just to make sure.
They aren't big? Are you talking about the inserts with all of the toys or the issue of SexIs itself? One is 5x7 and the other is 8x11.
12/21/2010
NuMe NuMe
I don't mind it at all. And if you really think about it, there are soooo many people who are not part of this community that order from Edenfantasys. So, to them, it is a nice extra.
12/21/2010
P'Gell P'Gell
I love Sexis and I don't always get one with my orders. I give any extras to friends, and people I know will like them always enjoy the issues. I actually wish I would get them more often.
12/21/2010
Porfiriato Porfiriato
Quote:
Originally posted by NuMe
I don't mind it at all. And if you really think about it, there are soooo many people who are not part of this community that order from Edenfantasys. So, to them, it is a nice extra.
great point
12/22/2010
Shellz31 Shellz31
I don't mind either way!
12/22/2010
rdytogo rdytogo
I think it is great to give them with an order, but more than one copy in a short period of time is overkill. It's like all the Victoria Secret stuff that I get sent 3x over. Save paper...
12/23/2010
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
I don't mind getting multiples because i give them away, but I often feel bad because i get so many orders, so YES I would love to save Eden from wasting extras on me.
12/23/2010
Xavier7 Xavier7
Quote:
Originally posted by Porfiriato
Don't misunderstand, I love the Sexis magazines I get with orders, however I tend to get multiple copies since I've started to order more frequently. Is there a way to request not to have Sexis included with your order in the check-out ...
Yes, I've gotten SIX this month.
01/14/2011
ToyGeek ToyGeek
Quote:
Originally posted by PussyGalore
On second thought, if it could be added as a permanent line item in the order screen that you have to check or uncheck before completing the order process and it printed on the packing slip that might be really successful!
I was just clicking into this thread to suggest that very thing! I'm so tired of magazine waste.
01/14/2011
ScottA ScottA
And they're getting bigger. More paper, more waste, harder to get into the shredder.
01/14/2011
Total posts: 63
Unique posters: 51