Will there be a 2013 Calendar?

  • Christmas shipping schedule
  • 20% OFF sitewide — Code: ENJOY20

Will there be a 2013 Calendar?

PropertyOfPotter PropertyOfPotter
Is there a plan to make a 2013 calendar? How did it work last time with the photographs? I wasn't really around for that. Thanks in advance!
09/03/2012
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE! Mix and Match
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Couples!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Her!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Him!
  • Holiday Clearance – Save 80%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
travelnurse travelnurse
I have no idea!
09/03/2012
js250 js250
I hope so--but with the photo club being on hiatus, I do not see it happening. Or if it does, it would probably be a completely different project.

What if EF was to have a contest for photos?? I could get the printing done at cost.....just a thought.
09/03/2012
PropertyOfPotter PropertyOfPotter
Quote:
Originally posted by js250
I hope so--but with the photo club being on hiatus, I do not see it happening. Or if it does, it would probably be a completely different project.

What if EF was to have a contest for photos?? I could get the printing done at cost.....just a ...
There was a photo club? I thought maybe the photos were submitted by anyone and everyone voted on it? I guess I thought wrong!
09/03/2012
Rossie Rossie
Quote:
Originally posted by PropertyOfPotter
There was a photo club? I thought maybe the photos were submitted by anyone and everyone voted on it? I guess I thought wrong!
Vaccinium used to be the person who ran all the photography-related things (which included the Eden's Photographer club and the 2012 Wall Calendar photo votings), everything is on hiatus ever since he stepped down.
09/03/2012
AHubbyof2SexualMinds AHubbyof2SexualMinds
I was wondering the same thing, would love one, but don't see it happening.
09/08/2012
PropertyOfPotter PropertyOfPotter
Quote:
Originally posted by Rossie
Vaccinium used to be the person who ran all the photography-related things (which included the Eden's Photographer club and the 2012 Wall Calendar photo votings), everything is on hiatus ever since he stepped down.
Well, I don't see a reason why someone else wouldn't be able to step up and fill that position. Where did all the photographers go? I would think there's still time to get it all sorted out before the year ends!
09/10/2012
Melan!e Melan!e
I hope someone steps up then. I'd love to grab a new calendar or two...
10/20/2012
Andrew1992 Andrew1992
I want a calender. I hope this happens.
10/28/2012
britanny0620 britanny0620
Have there been any updates on this?
12/22/2012
Rossie Rossie
Quote:
Originally posted by PropertyOfPotter
Well, I don't see a reason why someone else wouldn't be able to step up and fill that position. Where did all the photographers go? I would think there's still time to get it all sorted out before the year ends!
Since there's no news from Eden, my husband published his own calendar and had Lulu.com printed some for him. The fee for getting calendars printed is actually quite expensive, so it's understandable why Eden's not doing anything for 2013.
12/22/2012
Total posts: 11
Unique posters: 8