Alerts option on the forum

♥ Amanda ♥ ♥ Amanda ♥
I just wanted to make this suggestion. I like to post on the forum and then follow up with what people are saying. However, this can be very difficult. The forum is constantly feeding new threads and it can be a job just to locate the post that I commented on. This makes it difficult when I post a comment and then chose to follow up. Is it possible to place a 'set alerts' link on forum posts? This way we can be notified by email when new comments are placed on a particular post that we are interested in? Just an idea.
04/27/2011
  • Get 3 amazing toys for $60 only
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 70% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 50% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 40% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 25% Clearance
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Jul!a Jul!a
You can actually, if you go to the top of the thread near the title, you'll see something that says "set alerts." That will let you get an email each time new comments are placed on that thread
04/27/2011
Redboxbaby Redboxbaby
Quote:
Originally posted by ♥ Amanda ♥
I just wanted to make this suggestion. I like to post on the forum and then follow up with what people are saying. However, this can be very difficult. The forum is constantly feeding new threads and it can be a job just to locate the post that I ... More
I do that with nearly every post I make. I just wish we had that option on comparative posts too.
04/27/2011
♥ Amanda ♥ ♥ Amanda ♥
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
You can actually, if you go to the top of the thread near the title, you'll see something that says "set alerts." That will let you get an email each time new comments are placed on that thread
Oh my goodness! I looked everywhere for that button. I am so blind! Thanks so much for pointing that out for me. I think I love you right now.
04/27/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by ♥ Amanda ♥
Oh my goodness! I looked everywhere for that button. I am so blind! Thanks so much for pointing that out for me. I think I love you right now.
Aww shucks, it's one of those things that likes to hide in plain sight. Took me forever to notice it too
04/27/2011
Total posts: 5
Unique posters: 3