Average Vroom/Bee in product info?

  • Get a FREE Bullet with Orders $59+

Average Vroom/Bee in product info?

Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
Would it be possible to have the product spec pages show the average vroom and bee ratings from reviews?
11/22/2008
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • Pick Any 2 E-Stim Toys, Get 60% Off A Kit
  • Stock Up On Gifts! Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Backseat Boohoo Backseat Boohoo
Quote:
Originally posted by Adriana Ravenlust
Would it be possible to have the product spec pages show the average vroom and bee ratings from reviews?
That would definitely be a great feature; I've wondered about that from time to time.
11/22/2008
Backseat Boohoo Backseat Boohoo
Quote:
Originally posted by Backseat Boohoo
That would definitely be a great feature; I've wondered about that from time to time.
Oh, and maybe the average could be implemented in searches?
11/22/2008
Neuron Geek Neuron Geek
Scheduled for development.
11/22/2008
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
Quote:
Originally posted by Backseat Boohoo
Oh, and maybe the average could be implemented in searches?
Yes!
11/23/2008
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
Quote:
Originally posted by Neuron Geek
Scheduled for development.
Awesome!
11/23/2008
Backseat Boohoo Backseat Boohoo
Utter sweetness!
11/23/2008
Total posts: 7
Unique posters: 3