Would you get an Eden App on your iPod/ipad/iPhone?

  • Get a Free Rabbit Vibe with Orders $59+

Would you get an Eden App on your iPod/ipad/iPhone?

sweetiejo sweetiejo
I have been wondering how many people would download an app to help those who write reviews or talk in the forums or are just on the site a bit. How many would get this app? I know I would if I had the option to and would love if eden were to create one.
Answers (private voting - your screen name will NOT appear in the results):
Yes!
32  (82%)
No!
6  (15%)
What's an app?
1  (3%)
Total votes: 39
Poll is closed
04/18/2012
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
puppylove puppylove
I totally would!
04/18/2012
sweetiejo sweetiejo
See so would I.
04/18/2012
TheSinDoll TheSinDoll
I would totally do it.
04/18/2012
Master DarkWolf Master DarkWolf
I don't browse on my phone, so I wouldn't.
04/18/2012
DreamWolf DreamWolf
I would if I had any... Am phone-free!!! ^^
04/18/2012
Raigne Raigne
Absolutely not. I dick around enough on my phone as it is, I don't need anymore distractions when I'm not at my PC.

ETA: I somehow think Apple wouldn't approve an app for this site though, since they are prudes. Android on the other hand. *hugs android*
04/19/2012
Falsepast Falsepast
I'd prefer it for android
04/19/2012
Stinkytofu10 Stinkytofu10
Quote:
Originally posted by sweetiejo
I have been wondering how many people would download an app to help those who write reviews or talk in the forums or are just on the site a bit. How many would get this app? I know I would if I had the option to and would love if eden were to create ...
I would definitely!
05/01/2012
31 Flavors 31 Flavors
Quote:
Originally posted by Raigne
Absolutely not. I dick around enough on my phone as it is, I don't need anymore distractions when I'm not at my PC.

ETA: I somehow think Apple wouldn't approve an app for this site though, since they are prudes. Android on the ...
Agree. I don't even have Facebook because of the time-kill factor.
05/01/2012
Various Various
Well, I would get it for my Android.
05/01/2012
Love Obsessed Love Obsessed
I have an Android tablet but,I would get an app for it.
05/01/2012
BG529 BG529
i would!!!
05/01/2012
Femme Mystique Femme Mystique
I would for my droid!
05/01/2012
powerandintent powerandintent
I probably would. Depends on how easy the app would be to use.
05/04/2012
Deeder Deeder
For my Android I would!
05/05/2012
PeaceToTheMiddleEast PeaceToTheMiddleEast
For my iPhone I would. Sometimes it is hard to do it on Safari. I do some things on there and wait to get on the PC to do the rest.
05/05/2012
Melan!e Melan!e
Quote:
Originally posted by PeaceToTheMiddleEast
For my iPhone I would. Sometimes it is hard to do it on Safari. I do some things on there and wait to get on the PC to do the rest.
I agree, its kinda frustrating to do on safari with the little iPhone screen. It would be nice to have an app cause sometimes I'm not home for a week and I have to either go cold-turkey or suffer through using my phone.
05/05/2012
Arch600 Arch600
Yes!!!! Please, EF, please make an iPhone app. The regular website is so difficult on my phone.

Did I say please?
05/05/2012
Bex1331 Bex1331
I really really want one!!!
05/05/2012
lovekink lovekink
That would be awesome if my phone could be dependable!
05/12/2012
SexyStuff SexyStuff
I prefer my laptop
06/16/2012
Total posts: 22
Unique posters: 21