Eden really listened to us!

  • Get a Free Rabbit Vibe with Orders $59+

Eden really listened to us!

Cinnamon Chambers Cinnamon Chambers
I love the sense of community here. Our suggestions are really paid attention to and it means a lot. Several of us had suggested that toys assigned at the same time be shipped in one box, especially if they were smaller. I am sure that to do this complicates things a little more, but I was happy to see that my last 2 assignments were shipped together. It is easier and feels better to recycle one box rather than two. I just wanted to thank the people here who help awesome things like this happen!
05/18/2009
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Carrie Ann Carrie Ann
Quote:
Originally posted by Cinnamon Chambers
I love the sense of community here. Our suggestions are really paid attention to and it means a lot. Several of us had suggested that toys assigned at the same time be shipped in one box, especially if they were smaller. I am sure that to do this ...
I'll second that. EF seriously rocks when it comes to community and hearing what we say.

They can't please all of us, all of the time, but we always know they're trying their best.

I haz mad luv for EF.
05/18/2009
Sammi Sammi
Quote:
Originally posted by Carrie Ann
I'll second that. EF seriously rocks when it comes to community and hearing what we say.

They can't please all of us, all of the time, but we always know they're trying their best.

I haz mad luv for EF.
I'll third that
05/18/2009
Cinnamon Chambers Cinnamon Chambers
"Can you feel the love tonight...."
05/18/2009
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
-holds up the closest thing EF has to a lion-
link
05/19/2009
Carrie Ann Carrie Ann
Quote:
Originally posted by Adriana Ravenlust
-holds up the closest thing EF has to a lion-
link
Hehehehee.
05/19/2009
Perish Perish
Quote:
Originally posted by Cinnamon Chambers
"Can you feel the love tonight...."
Lolz.

I save or reuse the boxes that EF sends my toys in. I'm a Ebay'er so it works out all good for me. EF is sooooo great!
05/19/2009
Lithaewyn Lithaewyn
Quote:
Originally posted by Perish
Lolz.

I save or reuse the boxes that EF sends my toys in. I'm a Ebay'er so it works out all good for me. EF is sooooo great!
Yep. Hardly over a day ago my Auntie rushed inside asking me for some spare cardboard to make an awful 50th birthday joke for my dad. EF boxes come in handy!

(On it she taped a half rotten banana, a big nut underneath it, and some decorative grass along with a poem to make a rotten ED joke.)
05/19/2009
Miss Cinnamon Miss Cinnamon
Quote:
Originally posted by Perish
Lolz.

I save or reuse the boxes that EF sends my toys in. I'm a Ebay'er so it works out all good for me. EF is sooooo great!
No kidding! I tried to reuse an EF box once, and the lady at the post office did NOT let me. She told me I had to buy my own
05/19/2009
Sammi Sammi
Quote:
Originally posted by Miss Cinnamon
No kidding! I tried to reuse an EF box once, and the lady at the post office did NOT let me. She told me I had to buy my own
Seriously? I reuse their boxes all the time. Course, I pay the postage online, so they don't see the boxes, but I didn't think that mattered.
05/19/2009
Miss Cinnamon Miss Cinnamon
Quote:
Originally posted by Sammi
Seriously? I reuse their boxes all the time. Course, I pay the postage online, so they don't see the boxes, but I didn't think that mattered.
Darn! After that one incident I threw away all the shipping boxes I had been saving (they were taking up most of my corner of the dorm by then). Oh well. Time to start collecting again, I guess
05/19/2009
Epiphora Epiphora
They're so weird at the post office. I've been meaning to buy that brown packaging tape so I can cover boxes in it.
05/19/2009
ScottA ScottA
Eden's boxes are the Priority Mail boxes. If you're reusing them they can be sent Priority Mail but not Parcel Post (unless you cover them up). USPS used to (2 months ago) give out the boxes for free because you then needed to use Priority Mail, so you might want to check that out.
05/19/2009
Mamastoys Mamastoys
you can also go to the USPS website and get boxes for free. There are some that they charge for but lots of them are free. I get them all the time for work.
05/19/2009
Sammi Sammi
Quote:
Originally posted by Mamastoys
you can also go to the USPS website and get boxes for free. There are some that they charge for but lots of them are free. I get them all the time for work.
I order about 200 boxes at a time, 25 in each size. They're free & they ship them to me for free as well. My favorite thing about the usps.
05/19/2009
Carrie Ann Carrie Ann
Quote:
Originally posted by Epiphora
They're so weird at the post office. I've been meaning to buy that brown packaging tape so I can cover boxes in it.
I know. You'd think they'd be striving for ways to repurpose but instead they're turning down re-used boxes and shipping new ones for free.
05/19/2009
Total posts: 16
Unique posters: 10