Is it possible to delete multiple messages at once?

  • Get a Free Rabbit Vibe with Orders $59+

Is it possible to delete multiple messages at once?

Backseat Boohoo Backseat Boohoo
Having to open each message, then click the delete button, is a bit of a sloppy system. Am I missing something here? Is there a way to delete multiple messages at once, and I'm just being stupid?

If it's not possible, that'd be a nice feature. =)
01/03/2009
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Dragon Dragon
Quote:
Originally posted by Backseat Boohoo
Having to open each message, then click the delete button, is a bit of a sloppy system. Am I missing something here? Is there a way to delete multiple messages at once, and I'm just being stupid?

If it's not possible, that'd be a nice feature. =)
PLEASE... PLEASE....
01/03/2009
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
In fact, the whole messaging system is a bit weak. All messages have to be sent by clicking on a link, don't they? I'd just like a compose/new message page where we can actually enter usernames.
01/03/2009
Dragon Dragon
Quote:
Originally posted by Adriana Ravenlust
In fact, the whole messaging system is a bit weak. All messages have to be sent by clicking on a link, don't they? I'd just like a compose/new message page where we can actually enter usernames.
Actually, I've realized multiple times that I want to send someone a message from either the forum or an individual review and then I have to backtrack to their profile page. It is annoying, and for those I know I switch to an off Eden mailing system.
01/03/2009
Airlia Airlia
Quote:
Originally posted by Adriana Ravenlust
In fact, the whole messaging system is a bit weak. All messages have to be sent by clicking on a link, don't they? I'd just like a compose/new message page where we can actually enter usernames.
me too me too! In fact I have no idea how to message people on here. At all.
01/04/2009
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
Quote:
Originally posted by Airlia
me too me too! In fact I have no idea how to message people on here. At all.
Well, it's not easy. LOL
01/04/2009
Neuron Geek Neuron Geek
We are planning to redo the messaging system, your suggestions will be included in the new version.
01/04/2009
Backseat Boohoo Backseat Boohoo
Quote:
Originally posted by Neuron Geek
We are planning to redo the messaging system, your suggestions will be included in the new version.
Woot! Thanks a ton!
01/04/2009
Oggins Oggins
will we be able to delete "sent" messages soon? Can we even do that now? Great thread! The messaging system does really need some help! =)
01/04/2009
Total posts: 9
Unique posters: 6