Messages button/email?

Muddog7998 Muddog7998
Is there any way to add a little box to the cart/wishlist/compare/ etc. toolbar that displays any unread messages? I forget to got to my public profile, or check my messages, everyday because I'll either be in the forums, writing a review, or reading stuff by other contributors. I just think it would be a big help for others like me. It really sucks when I don't see a message for a few days . If that can't be added, can there be an option where we can set email alerts for when we get a new message?
12/12/2010
  • Weekly Special: Sexy Savings
  • Save 15% on Luxury Brands
  • Annual Clearance - Save 30%
  • Buy Cascade vibe and save 50% on lubricants!
  • Save 20% on self-lubricating Cascade vibe and sleeve kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
You can go to your account (upper right corner) then scroll down to "Email notifications", then select "Send email notifications when I receive new messages".

Hope this helps.
12/12/2010
Kindred Kindred
You can set your alerts to notify you by email when someone leaves a message on your wall. On your personal profile page, select "Set Alerts"and check "New comments on Muddog7998's profile", then save the changes.

You can also set your preferences to email you when you receive a private message. Account > Email notifications > check "Send email notifications when I receive new messages" > Save.

Hope that helps.
12/12/2010
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
You can set your alerts to notify you by email when someone leaves a message on your wall. On your personal profile page, select "Set Alerts"and check "New comments on Muddog7998's profile", then save the changes.

You ... More
Copy cat.
12/12/2010
Muddog7998 Muddog7998
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
You can go to your account (upper right corner) then scroll down to "Email notifications", then select "Send email notifications when I receive new messages".

Hope this helps.
Thanks! I didn't notice that. I sure feel smart now
12/12/2010
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Muddog7998
Thanks! I didn't notice that. I sure feel smart now
No worries, I have been here for nine months and still learn new things all the time.
12/12/2010
Total posts: 6
Unique posters: 3