Multiple Shipping Address form woes

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

Multiple Shipping Address form woes

Miss Jane Miss Jane
As a college student, I've got two addresses - one I'm at during college, one I'm at during breaks.

I changed my shipping address last week to my winter address, since I'll be leaving here Wednesday after my finals are finished. Yesterday I got a package with a review product in it.

It was then that I discovered.. there are two address forms. One in the shopping tab and one in the contributor tab.

Could we combine this into one form for contributors/affiliate s? I know it's an easy fix for us, but I can foresee a lot of packages getting lost this way especially if someone moved and forgot to change both forms. And I know a lot of people wouldn't want someone else opening up their dildo/sexy panties/kinky sex toy.

We could still have multiple addresses listed in the shopping area even, and just have a "use as contributor address" button or checkbox or something (just brainstorming here).

I'm just glad that package came when it did, so the roommate didn't ask questions when I asked her to ship it up to me while I'm away. I'll be gone in a few days!
12/07/2008
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
Quote:
Originally posted by Miss Jane
As a college student, I've got two addresses - one I'm at during college, one I'm at during breaks.

I changed my shipping address last week to my winter address, since I'll be leaving here Wednesday after my finals are ...
I discovered this same problem after I moved! Luckily, I had my mail forwarded. But it was really frustrating when I expected a package and nothing showed up!
12/07/2008
Backseat Boohoo Backseat Boohoo
Oh, man, I didn't realize that! I'm glad you pointed it out; I'm a college student, too, and I'll be leaving campus for a month this Friday.
12/07/2008
Miss Cinnamon Miss Cinnamon
Quote:
Originally posted by Backseat Boohoo
Oh, man, I didn't realize that! I'm glad you pointed it out; I'm a college student, too, and I'll be leaving campus for a month this Friday.
I'm leaving next Wednesday...

I wonder, is there an easy way to get packages containing sex toys past the parents? Mine are pretty conservative (not paranoia on my part, they accuse me of being a slut just because they caught me browsing an online sex toy catalog once). I'm considering just changing my shipping address during the holidays to my boyfriend's. But he's a contributor, too... Is it ok to have more than one contributor per household even if I'm only having my stuff shipped to his place for safety and sanity reasons?
12/08/2008
Backseat Boohoo Backseat Boohoo
Quote:
Originally posted by Miss Cinnamon
I'm leaving next Wednesday...

I wonder, is there an easy way to get packages containing sex toys past the parents? Mine are pretty conservative (not paranoia on my part, they accuse me of being a slut just because they caught me browsing ...
That's actually a really good question.

Also, are your parents home all day? Most of my packages from EF arrive around noon, when my parents will definitely be at work, my sister will be sleeping (she works nights), and my brother will be playing video games. Hence, I plan on just checking the tracking information regularly and being home when it's bound to arrive.
12/08/2008
Miss Cinnamon Miss Cinnamon
Quote:
Originally posted by Backseat Boohoo
That's actually a really good question.

Also, are your parents home all day? Most of my packages from EF arrive around noon, when my parents will definitely be at work, my sister will be sleeping (she works nights), and my brother will be ...
My mom doesn't work, so yeah, she'll be around all day. Mail gets delivered around noon back home, too, but I just don't see a practical way of hiding it from the parents, especially when a mailing box pops out of nowhere. Also, I'm participating in the descriptive review program, so over the course of three weeks, I might have more than an armful of mailing boxes O_O I don't wanna be burned at the stake! I don't wanna!
12/09/2008
Beautiful Dreamer Beautiful Dreamer
Quote:
Originally posted by Miss Cinnamon
My mom doesn't work, so yeah, she'll be around all day. Mail gets delivered around noon back home, too, but I just don't see a practical way of hiding it from the parents, especially when a mailing box pops out of nowhere. Also, I'm ...
Tell them it's Holiday or Birthday gifts. I can usually get better deals online, so it could work.
12/09/2008
Total posts: 7
Unique posters: 5