possibility for video demonstrations?

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

possibility for video demonstrations?

Machina Machina
I really love how interactive the EF site is. It's by far the most informative adult site I've ever come across. The one thing I would really love to see on here are some video demonstrations. My favorite reviews are often off-site reviews that include video demonstrations of the toy. This allows me to visualize the actual size and power of the toy, as well as give me a better understanding of how it's used. Is there any possibility EF will either allow video uploads by verified reviewers or site employees at any time in the future? Is this something others would like to see as well?
04/02/2009
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
AnalArtist AnalArtist
Quote:
Originally posted by Machina
I really love how interactive the EF site is. It's by far the most informative adult site I've ever come across. The one thing I would really love to see on here are some video demonstrations. My favorite reviews are often off-site reviews ...
Yeah i would, just actually started another discussion about the same thing. I'm interested in the Silicone flexi-power rod but want to see the power behind it.
04/02/2009
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
Some people used to do some videos on the blog and I think that's fallen by the wayside lately. So sad.
04/02/2009
Nashville Nashville
Quote:
Originally posted by Adriana Ravenlust
Some people used to do some videos on the blog and I think that's fallen by the wayside lately. So sad.
That was Essin Em. When she left her position the videos stopped and I think they were a really great part of the EF blog.. the blog seems to have been abandoned and occasionally used to promote interviews with adult stars.

I know as a buyer, I love videos. It helps to see a product and hear a product. Sometimes pictures can capture the essence of a toy however, actually seeing it in someones hands and being able to hear the buzzing is an amazing element.

I do video reviews whenever the mood strikes me and I'd love to be able to upload them somewhere other than vimeo- an on site uploader could be great for the program. I realize that I just do videos with my hands and I feel that it's kind of old hat- I want to be more interactive with my v-reviews but until I fix this clunker pc, I'm shit outta luck.

If EF brought back videos on the community blog I personally would love it. I don't know who on staff they have to sit down and talk about the new toys but it would be great for us to have that feature back.
04/02/2009
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
Quote:
Originally posted by Nashville
That was Essin Em. When she left her position the videos stopped and I think they were a really great part of the EF blog.. the blog seems to have been abandoned and occasionally used to promote interviews with adult stars.

I know as a buyer, ...
Essin Em used to talk with some other people, too, I recall.. But I don't know who they were exactly.

But I definitely agree with you. Not even a video review but just video intros or something? A comparison of some similar products. A Q&A session. So on and so forth.
04/02/2009
Cinnamon Chambers Cinnamon Chambers
I would so love to see that or do that. It would be neat to have similar items compared and contrasted side by side. It would be great to see textures, motion, everything!
04/02/2009
Nashville Nashville
Quote:
Originally posted by Adriana Ravenlust
Essin Em used to talk with some other people, too, I recall.. But I don't know who they were exactly.

But I definitely agree with you. Not even a video review but just video intros or something? A comparison of some similar products. A ...
Lilith Desiderata, Shanna (Shazam), and she had Johnny the warehouse mgr on there once too.
04/02/2009
Fred Petrenko Fred Petrenko
OK, guys! We hear you. Will work to bring videos back.
@Adriana Ravenlust: The comparative product discussions are in the works already and will be released soon, although not in the video format.
04/03/2009
Victoria Victoria
I plan on doing videos wearing a Chewbacca mask and having Johnny the warehouse manager as my co-host. You know you guys are drooling for some more Johnny
04/03/2009
Ciao. Ciao.
Quote:
Originally posted by Fred Petrenko
OK, guys! We hear you. Will work to bring videos back.
@Adriana Ravenlust: The comparative product discussions are in the works already and will be released soon, although not in the video format.
Awesome!
04/03/2009
Liz2 Liz2
Quote:
Originally posted by Fred Petrenko
OK, guys! We hear you. Will work to bring videos back.
@Adriana Ravenlust: The comparative product discussions are in the works already and will be released soon, although not in the video format.
So many similar products are out there, would welcome comparative discussions!
04/03/2009
Machina Machina
Quote:
Originally posted by Cinnamon Chambers
I would so love to see that or do that. It would be neat to have similar items compared and contrasted side by side. It would be great to see textures, motion, everything!
I know right? I would love to see comparison videos for similar items-- such as the we-vibe, delight, and rock chick. I think a visual demonstration of the differences in power, shape, & functions would make it much easier to decide on what product may be best for you.

It would also bring the feeling of going into a sex shop & getting to try different products in person to your internet...which would be great because I love the one on one personal experience of going into a sex store, but I hate their how they usually have small selections & crappy overpriced products.
04/03/2009
Total posts: 12
Unique posters: 9