Random Daily Winner

wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
So, I frequent the site swagbucks.com and earn points and such on there much like here.

One thing that they do that I think would be awesome here is that they do an hourly random winner.

Now, here, I think hourly is a little much, but what about a daily or a weekly random winner? A random user is picked at a set time of the day/week and they win a set amount of points credited to their account when they sign in and click the banner to claim their award.

Maybe something between like 100-1000 points? I don't know if that's too much or too little, but I thought it would be a neat idea.
01/08/2012
  • Save 40% on Vibrators
  • Save 60% on 3 Toy Set
  • Get 3 holiday gifts for just $15
  • Get ready for  holidays. Get 3 toys for $30. Mix and Match!
  • Get 3 amazing toys for $60 only
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
deltalima deltalima
Quote:
Originally posted by wrecklesswords
So, I frequent the site swagbucks.com and earn points and such on there much like here.

One thing that they do that I think would be awesome here is that they do an hourly random winner.

Now, here, I think hourly is a little much, but ... More
Omg, I used to take part. I wonder what happened.

Anyway, I think it might be a little hectic but it's a good idea.
01/10/2012
SMichelle SMichelle
It's a nice idea, certainly.
01/10/2012
eroticmutt eroticmutt
Quote:
Originally posted by wrecklesswords
So, I frequent the site swagbucks.com and earn points and such on there much like here.

One thing that they do that I think would be awesome here is that they do an hourly random winner.

Now, here, I think hourly is a little much, but ... More
That would be nice
01/10/2012
zwee75 zwee75
And the thing on Swagbucks is that they have to be on the site in order to see it and claim it. So if we did one daily winner here as OP suggests, that user would have to claim it. So if they don't log on, oh well.
01/10/2012
wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
Quote:
Originally posted by zwee75
And the thing on Swagbucks is that they have to be on the site in order to see it and claim it. So if we did one daily winner here as OP suggests, that user would have to claim it. So if they don't log on, oh well.
Yeah, that's what I mean.

You'd have to be on the site in order to see it and claim it.
01/10/2012
wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
Quote:
Originally posted by deltalima
Omg, I used to take part. I wonder what happened.

Anyway, I think it might be a little hectic but it's a good idea.
You think it might be hectic?

I'm very interested in hearing your opinion on this.
01/10/2012
Ansley Ansley
I think it's a great idea, but I also think that EF is more than generous as it is.
01/10/2012
Antipova Antipova
Wait, like you actually click on a banner and actually claim a reward?

What is the world coming to? I'm'a go hide in the corner now.
01/10/2012
PeaceToTheMiddleEast PeaceToTheMiddleEast
Sounds interesting!
01/10/2012
sktb0007 sktb0007
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
I think it's a great idea, but I also think that EF is more than generous as it is.
I feel the same.
01/10/2012
Beck Beck
Quote:
Originally posted by sktb0007
I feel the same.
Me too!
01/10/2012
Ryuson Ryuson
It would be a good way to generate traffic and get people to log on at least once a day! This sounds like fun!
01/10/2012
wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
I think it's a great idea, but I also think that EF is more than generous as it is.
This is VERY true!
01/12/2012
Total posts: 14
Unique posters: 11