Review a Discussion or Poll before post it?

  • Get a Free Rabbit Vibe with Orders $59+

Review a Discussion or Poll before post it?

Moein Moein
I hope EF makes it possible for us to review the Discussion or Polls before post it, so we can edit it and make required corrections before post it in the forums.
Do you agree with me?
Answers (public voting - your screen name will appear in the results):
Yes, I agree
OhMy! , unfulfilled , wrecklesswords , Beck , darthkitt3n , Moein , arduous , freda , Kabachu , Harpina is gone , zwee75 , MamaDivine , succulenthunny616 , redstars , humblepie , JadeKitten , Nkev , Ms. N , Howells , sunkissedJess , Darklyvan , TransMarc , Sohotdinosaur , Emerlyn , TheFirstAxel , DeliciousSurprise , LovesAPoet
27  (96%)
No, I don't
I have another idea
Rossie
1  (4%)
Total votes: 28
Poll is closed
01/20/2012
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
unfulfilled unfulfilled
I hate when I see a typo after the fact and can't change it.
01/20/2012
wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
I thought there was an edit button that popped up and stayed within a few minutes of posting it? Or is that just on your comments within the thread?
01/20/2012
Beck Beck
There should be like a quick preview of the polls and discussions! You can edit them but not if someone votes or comments before you get it done.
01/20/2012
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by wrecklesswords
I thought there was an edit button that popped up and stayed within a few minutes of posting it? Or is that just on your comments within the thread?
You can only edit the post if no one has replied yet. Same goes with comments. If someone responds underneath you or directly to your comment, you lose the ability to edit it.
01/20/2012
Rossie Rossie
I've made a similar thread asking others to chime in, but seems like not many people are interested in this matter.
01/20/2012
Jul!a Jul!a
This is definitely a neat idea, and something that I'll bring up and see what comes of it.
01/20/2012
Rossie Rossie
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
This is definitely a neat idea, and something that I'll bring up and see what comes of it.
... including the answer choices section, like I've mentioned in my earlier thread?
01/20/2012
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Rossie
... including the answer choices section, like I've mentioned in my earlier thread?
Yes. I can always make the suggestions and bring it up, but I can't promise or guarantee any specific outcomes.
01/20/2012
Rossie Rossie
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Yes. I can always make the suggestions and bring it up, but I can't promise or guarantee any specific outcomes.
At least it will be looked into!
01/20/2012
Moein Moein
Quote:
Originally posted by Rossie
... including the answer choices section, like I've mentioned in my earlier thread?
You are right,

By making preview enabled, we can see the whole picture of the poll we made and the comparison polls as well.
01/21/2012
Moein Moein
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
This is definitely a neat idea, and something that I'll bring up and see what comes of it.
Thanks
01/21/2012
arduous arduous
I'd love to have the ability to edit a post or change my answer in a poll. I know I don't post as much as I would like because it drives me crazy when I see a weird grammatical error or typo after the fact!
01/23/2012
Moein Moein
Quote:
Originally posted by arduous
I'd love to have the ability to edit a post or change my answer in a poll. I know I don't post as much as I would like because it drives me crazy when I see a weird grammatical error or typo after the fact!
I agree, it is a same feelings I had many times
01/24/2012
freda freda
i agree
01/26/2012
Moein Moein
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Yes. I can always make the suggestions and bring it up, but I can't promise or guarantee any specific outcomes.
Ok, I also has another suggestion:
Is it possible enabling posters to correct the (title) after posting?
02/05/2012
Kabachu Kabachu
I agree
02/05/2012
Harpina is gone Harpina is gone
That's definitely a good idea!
02/16/2012
zwee75 zwee75
Absolutely!
02/16/2012
succulenthunny616 succulenthunny616
Yes!
04/11/2012
sunkissedJess sunkissedJess
I think this would be a great idea!
04/21/2012
Darklyvan Darklyvan
Quote:
Originally posted by Moein
I hope EF makes it possible for us to review the Discussion or Polls before post it, so we can edit it and make required corrections before post it in the forums.
Do you agree with me?
it would be helpful
04/21/2012
TransMarc TransMarc
Could be useful, but it could also be bothering... Yet not so much, still I think it would be better if we could enable/disable it.
04/21/2012
TheFirstAxel TheFirstAxel
Quote:
Originally posted by Moein
I hope EF makes it possible for us to review the Discussion or Polls before post it, so we can edit it and make required corrections before post it in the forums.
Do you agree with me?
I like this plan, but I think it should be optional
06/10/2012
Total posts: 24
Unique posters: 17