#EdenUpdate - General Updates & Official Feedback Thread

Ansley Ansley


Hello, everyone! You may remember a post I made a couple of weeks ago about the updates to the play tab - well, it's here!

We made some general improvements on the site as a whole. The glitch with the menu overlapping for assignments should be resolved. There's also been an addition to payment options for the mobile version; Google Checkout is available now.

If you notice any glitches, please leave a comment here with the following information:

- The browser you're using - Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox
- The link to the page the error occurred
- As many details about the error as possible

The more information we have, the faster the issue can be resolved. Thank you!
06/21/2012
  • Limited offer: Save 25% on Blush Toys
  • Weekly Special: Save 40% on Rabbit Vibrators and G-spot Toys
  • Annual Clearance - Save 40%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
sktb0007 sktb0007
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley


Hello, everyone! You may remember a post I made a couple of weeks ago about the updates to the play tab - well, it's here!

We made some general improvements on the site as a whole. The glitch with the menu overlapping for ... More
I'm using Chrome and when I went to look at my assignment page (not the cart, but the page titled "assignments"), all of my past assignments are in a very wonky order. Typically the assignments are organized by date. I have a DR assignment (which should be at the top of the list) but it's not. This isn't a huge deal but the glitch can be annoying, the more pages of assignments you have because to accept an assignment, you have to browse through the pages. I only have 5 pages so it's not going to kill me to browse through them all but yeah, it wasn't like this before. I liked it when it was organized by date.
06/21/2012
Ryuson Ryuson
Quote:
Originally posted by sktb0007
I'm using Chrome and when I went to look at my assignment page (not the cart, but the page titled "assignments"), all of my past assignments are in a very wonky order. Typically the assignments are organized by date. I have a DR ... More
This! I freaked out earlier today when I went to accept an assignment and it wasn't there, thinking that they couldn't have cancelled it already! Luckily it was about half way down the page and I accepted it and all is well again, but it's really odd how it's set up. It's also a lot harder to find what I need to write a review on!
06/21/2012
sktb0007 sktb0007
Quote:
Originally posted by Ryuson
This! I freaked out earlier today when I went to accept an assignment and it wasn't there, thinking that they couldn't have cancelled it already! Luckily it was about half way down the page and I accepted it and all is well again, but ... More
Glad I'm not the only one! Are you using Chrome as well?

When I go to my assignments, I always look at the very top (because that's usually where they are) and I seen it was a costume and I was all like "AWESOME!" and then I had a sip of my coffee and looked again and was like, damn, I already reviewed that.. lol
06/21/2012
Apirka Apirka
I'm not sure if this is a glitch caused by the Play tab, but I've noticed that when I want to grab something to put in my assigment cart, the box that pops up goes behind the My Eden area. This makes it really hard (if not impossible) to select size, color, etc for the item. It does this in IE and Firefox... I had to download the Chrome browser for the grab option to actually show up over top of the My Eden area.
06/21/2012
Annemarie Annemarie
I'm using Chrome dev version (currently 21.0.whatever), and the "My Eden" tab has never worked for me. I click on it, it turns pink, but nothing shows up.
06/21/2012
Ansley Ansley
Hey everyone, we're still working on the issues mentioned here. There was a plan for it to be resolved by today, however another issue came up while they were working on this fix that requires a bigger fix. Please be patient, we hope to have the fix in place by the end of the week.

In the meantime, for the assignment issue, you can copy and paste the product code into the product search function on the review program dashboard and add it that way. If you're still having an issue, please submit an email to JR telling him what you are wanting to request and he'll try to make it happen for you. Thanks!
06/25/2012
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Hey everyone, we're still working on the issues mentioned here. There was a plan for it to be resolved by today, however another issue came up while they were working on this fix that requires a bigger fix. Please be patient, we hope to have the ... More
...what she said!
06/25/2012
Mamastoys Mamastoys
I'm using Chrome and when I go to the top of the home page and try to click on Shop, it won't let me click on anything, it moves to play (if that makes any sense to you). I can't choose anything to shop under
06/26/2012
unfulfilled unfulfilled
Quote:
Originally posted by sktb0007
Glad I'm not the only one! Are you using Chrome as well?

When I go to my assignments, I always look at the very top (because that's usually where they are) and I seen it was a costume and I was all like "AWESOME!" and then I ... More
I use Internet Explorer and had that issue yesterday, but today it seems to be in the right order. I'm like you, I look at the top to see if I have any new assignments since I'm waiting on my milestone assignment to be issued. Curiosity has gotten the best of me on which item I'll get.
06/28/2012
Total posts: 10
Unique posters: 8