Changes to the amount of Facebook likes for different things

BrittaniMaree BrittaniMaree
Was there a recent change in the points for Facebook likes we give? Not sure where to ask this question but wondering what happen.
01/29/2013
  • Luxury To People: Save 20% on Select Designer Brands
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Free Attachments with Fairy Mini. Save $21.99

    • FREE attachments
      Free attachments
    • Fairy Mini
    Get a Free 3 attachment set

    Expires on Oct 28, 2015 at 5pm ET Terms

  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Ansley Ansley
Nope. You still get 5 points and 20 likes a day.
01/29/2013
wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
Wow, I never even realized we got points for that. Too bad that I can't really do that. I'd never hear the end of it from my family or my "mother-in-law."
01/29/2013
BrittaniMaree BrittaniMaree
well actually guys you were suppose to get them for like FB like sexis articles up to a certain amount then you get so many review FB likes and also just regular product FB likes all were separate on how many times you could like
01/29/2013
BrittaniMaree BrittaniMaree
Quote:
Originally posted by wrecklesswords
Wow, I never even realized we got points for that. Too bad that I can't really do that. I'd never hear the end of it from my family or my "mother-in-law."
LMAO I have a lot of men commenting on mine because of it I look at it if they don't like it remove me then
01/29/2013
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by BrittaniMaree
well actually guys you were suppose to get them for like FB like sexis articles up to a certain amount then you get so many review FB likes and also just regular product FB likes all were separate on how many times you could like
Um, I'm not really sure where you got that idea from but that's not the case. You get 20 likes a day regardless if you're liking product pages, reviews, or SexIs articles.
01/29/2013
BrittaniMaree BrittaniMaree
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Um, I'm not really sure where you got that idea from but that's not the case. You get 20 likes a day regardless if you're liking product pages, reviews, or SexIs articles.
really??? I have no idea if it was a glitch of some kind or what but it is been going like that for me foe several months now and just changed a couple days ago that is really odd okay I know now but very confused why it let me do it for several months
01/29/2013
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by BrittaniMaree
really??? I have no idea if it was a glitch of some kind or what but it is been going like that for me foe several months now and just changed a couple days ago that is really odd okay I know now but very confused why it let me do it for several ... More
It's highly unlikely it was a glitch. It's always been 20 likes = 100 points for the day, regardless of the page. If there were changes being made to the points program, I would be the first to know.
01/29/2013
BrittaniMaree BrittaniMaree
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
It's highly unlikely it was a glitch. It's always been 20 likes = 100 points for the day, regardless of the page. If there were changes being made to the points program, I would be the first to know.
Okay I am sorry feel awful as hell now I do apologize for that I thought it was all normal and that was a way to get your daily points Little speechless about it like dirty or pretty much like I was stealing again I am very sorry hun
01/29/2013
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by BrittaniMaree
Okay I am sorry feel awful as hell now I do apologize for that I thought it was all normal and that was a way to get your daily points Little speechless about it like dirty or pretty much like I was stealing again I am very sorry hun
Aw, don't feel awful. It's more likely that you weren't keeping accurate records of what you'd done or not done and it's a simple mistake. Don't feel bad. As long as you genuinely want to share those pages, how could you be doing anything wrong?
01/29/2013
BrittaniMaree BrittaniMaree
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Aw, don't feel awful. It's more likely that you weren't keeping accurate records of what you'd done or not done and it's a simple mistake. Don't feel bad. As long as you genuinely want to share those pages, how could you be doing anything wrong?
thanks hun I know I have said this a lot but you are so awesome you put so much into Eden and it is very much appreciated here you are understanding and giving so happy to be in the EF community with everyone on here
01/29/2013
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by BrittaniMaree
thanks hun I know I have said this a lot but you are so awesome you put so much into Eden and it is very much appreciated here you are understanding and giving so happy to be in the EF community with everyone on here
We're glad to have you! Trust me, if you were doing something wrong you'd hear from one of the admin directly.
01/29/2013
BrittaniMaree BrittaniMaree
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
We're glad to have you! Trust me, if you were doing something wrong you'd hear from one of the admin directly.
Okay hun
01/29/2013
Geogeo Geogeo
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
It's highly unlikely it was a glitch. It's always been 20 likes = 100 points for the day, regardless of the page. If there were changes being made to the points program, I would be the first to know.
Nope, I can vouch for what BrittaniMaree is saying. It has nothing to do with her not taking accurate record because it was like that for me too, for almost a year until this week.
01/30/2013
DreamWolf DreamWolf
Here is something to drop in, just to clear out if there is any confusion for some...

Up to now I surprisingly got points for 20 of every kind of facebook like I could discover:

product likes
review likes
sexis article likes
promotion likes

This means that I was able to earn 4 times 20 points every single day, and I didn't find out about it until I bumped into a post here once about review likes that other sorts make you the 100 points too...

So I tried everything else too a few months ago, and it did work for sexis articles and promotions too...

From today, I was able to make only the total of 20 likes, doing it by liking 10 reviews plus the products on them... This means that instead of $4 a day I was able to make only $1 a day since today...

Big surprise but hey, I considered the 4x20 likes a bug in the system, and $1 a day instead of $4 a day is still more than nothing right? ~smiles cute ^^

So that's what we meant here under the "change" word... ~blushes cute
02/01/2013
lilacviolet lilacviolet
They lowered the limit from 20 to 10 now. They also lowered many other things too unfortunately.
03/13/2013
Shellz31 Shellz31
I've just come back from taking time out to find the site has really lost it with the points sections now. I didn't think I was gone that long....lol.
Looks like you don't get much at all now.
I know people were suppose to be active because they enjoyed the site, not just the points, but having those points was a sweet inscentive.
Today was my first day back and I'm lucky if I even make $1 with doing the things I use to love here. With the way the world is going, I know that I can't afford to be spending hundreds of my own money on toys any more and that's where the points were helping out. But it will take me years now to save ...lol.

Besides that, I have found I'm not getting points I'm intitled to for some activities - like the 50 points for doing a gift registery.

I use to get what DreamWolf mentioned too. That's why I'm rather disappointed in the way the site has gone with coming back today.

Personally with living outside of the US and the shipping cost to buy in stuff, it's not really worth shopping here any more. I might as well use all cash and a hell of a lot less shipping to buy within AU. With the points, it took the burden out of shipping.
05/03/2013
Total posts: 17
Unique posters: 7