Evolved is our next interview!

Victoria Victoria
We are happy to announce our next interview, one of the hottest new companies to come on the scene in the last few years, Evolved! Two of their fine staff members, Domenick Bongiorno – the Marketing Director, and Sammy Nelson – one of the Product Designers, are here to answer your questions about where they came from and what’s next for this evolving new company. Check out the interview at this link. Welcome Evolved!
04/30/2009
  • Save 40% on Vibrators
  • Get 3 amazing toys for $60 only
  • Eye of Love Pheromone Kit - Save 25%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Victoria Victoria
And, btw, the photo is of Domenick
04/30/2009
Victoria Victoria
Guess what ya'll...you know how Jimbo won an Alumina toy during the Tantus interview? Well, this time, we're having Evolved choose FIVE people to get Evolved toys as prizes. So...ask your questions this week, don't delay - best 5 "askers" will win an awesome new vibe!
05/04/2009
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
Quote:
Originally posted by Victoria
Guess what ya'll...you know how Jimbo won an Alumina toy during the Tantus interview? Well, this time, we're having Evolved choose FIVE people to get Evolved toys as prizes. So...ask your questions this week, don't delay - best 5 ... More
I had no idea we could win anything! Pick ME! LOL
05/04/2009
Oggins Oggins
SWEET! I'll have to think of some wonderful questions to ask! =)
05/04/2009
Carrie Ann Carrie Ann
I want bonus points for asking questions before I knew we could win something! hehehehehehe
05/04/2009
Victoria Victoria
Quote:
Originally posted by Carrie Ann
I want bonus points for asking questions before I knew we could win something! hehehehehehe
Of course you do, you little minx!
05/04/2009
Carrie Ann Carrie Ann
Quote:
Originally posted by Victoria
Of course you do, you little minx!
As an avid American Idol fan, I will for the rest of the day be remembering Kellie Pickler saying "what's a mink?" upon being called a minx by Simon.
05/04/2009
Baby Sinead Baby Sinead
Quote:
Originally posted by Carrie Ann
As an avid American Idol fan, I will for the rest of the day be remembering Kellie Pickler saying "what's a mink?" upon being called a minx by Simon.
Minx is such a sexy cute word. (off topic)
05/04/2009
Total posts: 9
Unique posters: 5