#EdenUpdate - Features and Fixes in update 195 (released 02/26/2010)

  • Get a Free Rabbit Vibe with Orders $59+

#EdenUpdate - Features and Fixes in update 195 (released 02/26/2010)

Neuron Geek Neuron Geek
Review Program
- Contributor Product Search modifications: Now you can identify and request products that are immediately available for free, buyout and description review assignments.
- Push(from administrator) assignments don't affect contributor monthly or other limits.


Product Page
- Added tooltips for product names in product listing tab.
- Added review video labels on reviews with videos.

Checkout
- Validation rule modification: Credit cards that are expiring the same month can be used at the checkout now.
- Credit card expiration date was hidden for security reasons.

Videos in reviews
- Fixed Bug: session was ending before video could be uploaded and associated with review.

Messaging system
- Added number of unread messages in account menu.

Chat now
- Fixed "Chat Now" buttons in "Contact Us" and "Expert Help" pop-up windows .

Affiliate Program
- Fixed affiliate flyer request form.
02/26/2010
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Viktor Vysheslav Malkin Viktor Vysheslav Malkin
Quote:
Originally posted by Neuron Geek
Review Program
- Contributor Product Search modifications: Now you can identify and request products that are immediately available for free, buyout and description review assignments.
- Push(from administrator) assignments don't affect ...
Absolutely awesome work!

I am finding the Product names in the product listing tab to be super helpful. I love it

Awesome job!
02/26/2010
Tuesday Tuesday
This is fantastic! Thank you.
02/26/2010
Victoria Victoria
Totally.Kick.Ass.

Gotta love progress!
02/26/2010
MuffysPinguLove MuffysPinguLove
Yay! I really like how video reviews now have a little play button icon next to the title so you can tell it's a video review! Thanks Neuron Geek!
02/26/2010
Luscious Lily Luscious Lily
Awesome! You guys rock. I'm off to go request some flyers!

I do have one question: Before, we could see what products were available, whether we personally could review them or not. I liked to browse and see what was there, even if I couldn't request anything at that moment. Is there still a way to toggle back and forth to see them, or is it just "you see what you can request" at this point?
02/26/2010
Sir Sir
Great updates, but I am not understanding the new Assignment system. It was messed up a few days ago, not allowing me to request a Manufacture Sponsored product when I had none out, but now that everything is together (manufacture and Eden sponsored), how do we know which is which?

Aside from that, I am liking it a lot, though. It makes searching for monthly assignments a LOT easier, same for Buy Outs.
02/26/2010
Neuron Geek Neuron Geek
Quote:
Originally posted by Luscious Lily
Awesome! You guys rock. I'm off to go request some flyers!

I do have one question: Before, we could see what products were available, whether we personally could review them or not. I liked to browse and see what was there, even if I ...
Now when you select for example the option "Available for free assignment" it shows you what products are available if you request them right away. The list is dynamic so the products may appear on or disappear from the list.
02/26/2010
Jul!a Jul!a
I kinda liked it a little bit better when I could sort manufacturer sponsored vs Eden sponsored, but I think once I get used to the new update I'll be perfectly happy. It definitely does seem much simpler in terms of what you can and cannot request.

I'll love it once I get used to it.

Thank you for all the hard work you guys are always putting in
02/26/2010
MuffysPinguLove MuffysPinguLove
I miss the Eden sponsored vs manufacturer sponsored too, but other than that it seems a lot easier to navigate.
02/26/2010
Neuron Geek Neuron Geek
Quote:
Originally posted by Sir
Great updates, but I am not understanding the new Assignment system. It was messed up a few days ago, not allowing me to request a Manufacture Sponsored product when I had none out, but now that everything is together (manufacture and Eden ...
Yes, EdenFantasys and manufacturer sponsored products are shown together when you select "Available for Free Assignment" option.

If you wish to know why the product is not available select option "All" and find your product, and try to request an assignment, you will see a pop-up window that explains why this item is not available.

If you believe that the reason is not correct, you can contact Review Program Manager for investigation.
02/26/2010
NuMe NuMe
Awesome changes!

The only thing is the same as everyone else said. I liked to be able to see what was available even if I couldn't request it at the moment. For example, I have a descriptive assignment out at the moment but wanted to see what was available. But I got a message saying that I cannot see the items until I complete the assignment. I also think it's a bit confusing trying to figure out which ones are Edenfantasys sponsored and which are company sponsored by requesting several items and just trial and error.
02/26/2010
Viktor Vysheslav Malkin Viktor Vysheslav Malkin
Quote:
Originally posted by NuMe
Awesome changes!

The only thing is the same as everyone else said. I liked to be able to see what was available even if I couldn't request it at the moment. For example, I have a descriptive assignment out at the moment but wanted to see ...
I agree

I am not trying to undercut otherwise a great job of updating
02/26/2010
Red Red
nice update, as always.

I actually just want to comment on how cool it is to get these update notices. Thanks for thinking of us!
02/26/2010
gone77 gone77
Thank you so much for these changes, especially the one that helps us identify what items are available for free review. I've always been a bit unsure of what items qualify, but this helps immensely. In fact, I just used it a little earlier. Brilliant!
02/26/2010
LikeSunshineDust LikeSunshineDust
Thanks for the updates!

Just one thing that confuses me. While under the "Available for free assignment" option, I get some products that have already been reviewed. Is this a glitch?
02/26/2010
Neuron Geek Neuron Geek
Quote:
Originally posted by NuMe
Awesome changes!

The only thing is the same as everyone else said. I liked to be able to see what was available even if I couldn't request it at the moment. For example, I have a descriptive assignment out at the moment but wanted to see ...
I think we will be able to accommodate your request.
02/26/2010
Neuron Geek Neuron Geek
Quote:
Originally posted by LikeSunshineDust
Thanks for the updates!

Just one thing that confuses me. While under the "Available for free assignment" option, I get some products that have already been reviewed. Is this a glitch?
These products will be filtered out from "Available..." lists, although you are not able to request new assignments and label "reviewed" is shown near such products.
02/26/2010
NuMe NuMe
Quote:
Originally posted by Neuron Geek
I think we will be able to accommodate your request.
That is very sweet of you! I certainly don't want to seem ungrateful!!! You guys do so much for us and you do such a great job!
02/26/2010
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
Quote:
Originally posted by NuMe
Awesome changes!

The only thing is the same as everyone else said. I liked to be able to see what was available even if I couldn't request it at the moment. For example, I have a descriptive assignment out at the moment but wanted to see ...
I agree with both these points.
02/27/2010
Miss Cinnamon Miss Cinnamon
I'm a fan of the changes! I do wish we could still filter between EF-sponsored and Manufacturer-sponsored products, though, since these two types of reviews have slightly different rules. Great work!
02/27/2010
SexyTigerX SexyTigerX
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
I kinda liked it a little bit better when I could sort manufacturer sponsored vs Eden sponsored, but I think once I get used to the new update I'll be perfectly happy. It definitely does seem much simpler in terms of what you can and cannot ...
I was a bit confused at first but I'm sure I'll get used to it. Kind of liked to see the items also.

Thanks for all your hard work!
02/27/2010
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
I just noticed two things that I have no seen before. They may not have just been introduced but I REALLY like them. One is that we can choose location right before writing our review instead of having to choose it when requesting. Secondly, I love that when reviews are published, there is now a link to find it immediately. Woohoo!

Also, although my reviews are up to date, I still cannot see the products by availability. Perhaps this is because I am not yet eligible for an EF sponsored item?
02/28/2010
Total posts: 23
Unique posters: 15