nina hartly book discontinued?

kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Nina Hartley's Guide to Total Sex
Related to: 
omg why oh why? I want this now I can't get it from EF..sorry to say sometimes eden suck's I get OH NO now where will I buy this product because its discontinued on here.
11/05/2010
  • Add More Pleasure to Your Collection! Buy 1 Vibe, Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Tori Rebel Tori Rebel
Quote:
Originally posted by kinky girlfriend
omg why oh why? I want this now I can't get it from EF..sorry to say sometimes eden suck's I get OH NO now where will I buy this product because its discontinued on here.
The book is not just discontinued here. It's also no longer carried by Amazon so chances are, it's out of print entirely for the time being.
11/05/2010
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Tori Rebel
The book is not just discontinued here. It's also no longer carried by Amazon so chances are, it's out of print entirely for the time being.
HOW STRANGE!!!
11/05/2010
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Tori Rebel
The book is not just discontinued here. It's also no longer carried by Amazon so chances are, it's out of print entirely for the time being.
should I go buy it off ebay? I found it there? how long has it been discontinued? um do u think maybe they are making a second edition or somethin and thats why?
11/05/2010
P'Gell P'Gell
I have no idea why it's discontinued. It is a great book. It resides in a bathroom cabinet, under a stack of My Man's Playboys, so it can be accessed by either of us at any time.

EBay or Half.com might have it.
11/05/2010
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by P'Gell
I have no idea why it's discontinued. It is a great book. It resides in a bathroom cabinet, under a stack of My Man's Playboys, so it can be accessed by either of us at any time.

EBay or Half.com might have it.
for me it will stay hidden in my bedroom livin at my parents lol...should I Hurry and buy a brand new copy almost $13 but free shipping...
11/05/2010
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by kinky girlfriend
for me it will stay hidden in my bedroom livin at my parents lol...should I Hurry and buy a brand new copy almost $13 but free shipping...
If you want it THAT bad, just go ahead and buy it before they are gone.
11/05/2010
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by ~LaUr3n~
If you want it THAT bad, just go ahead and buy it before they are gone.
lol hard decision I am poor but what if I can't find anymore copies soon ok last t hing I will buy besides any food till I get paid..
11/05/2010
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Tori Rebel
The book is not just discontinued here. It's also no longer carried by Amazon so chances are, it's out of print entirely for the time being.
I checked amazon.com and found some yesterday..
11/06/2010
dv8 dv8
Plenty of copies are available elsewhere online. I wonder why this book is still listed as discontinued over here.
01/14/2011
Total posts: 10
Unique posters: 5