If you are anal "savvy", have you ever advised your non anal friends to try it, and given them tips?

Bignuf Bignuf
Did any ever tell you they did or didn't take your advice? How did that go for them?
07/26/2013
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • Try a luxury harness with a dildo and save 45% on a kit!
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
C&K0143 C&K0143
We have advised a couple friends about how much fun it can be and some techniques but they wouldn’t ever give us any feedback as to whether they tried or if what we advised worked. - K
07/28/2013
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
I got some very friendly and helpful advice from an EF contributor. We even talked on the phone - something I never expected to happen. Can't say we've become friends - but x-rated pen-pals!
07/29/2013
Two Grand Two Grand
I keep it myself, I don't like other people in my business, because of my position.
07/29/2013
babyrock babyrock
no. it would be awkward with my friends.
08/23/2013
EBJL EBJL
I am very open with my friends and sex topics come up often. Most people that are close to me know I enjoy anal A LOT. I never mind giving advice or tips and tricks. I know a lot of people don't try it or want to try it because they just don't know how to without causing pain or mess.

The one thing I always do advise is that they do it to themselves first with a toy, whether they are going to be on the giving or receiving end. If you know how it feels and what control you need, it's always going to be less awkward or uncomfortable when you are with someone.
08/26/2013
Hoshigetsu Hoshigetsu
A friend of mine has actually told me to try anal but it never turned me on. I was afraid it would be painful and unclean. I finally decided to give it a try and I never realized how sensitive I was in that area. It isn't something I do often, but it is a whole different experience and it takes very little to make me orgasm.
08/26/2013
RonLee RonLee
Oh absolutely. Several of my straight friends who know that I'm bi have asked questions. They seemed more pleased or perhaps trusting of the info, knowing that I like getting it up the butt as well as giving it.
08/26/2013
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
I got some very friendly and helpful advice from an EF contributor. We even talked on the phone - something I never expected to happen. Can't say we've become friends - but x-rated pen-pals!
Wow..that is getting close from a website!!!
08/26/2013
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by Hoshigetsu
A friend of mine has actually told me to try anal but it never turned me on. I was afraid it would be painful and unclean. I finally decided to give it a try and I never realized how sensitive I was in that area. It isn't something I do often, ... More
It's why I am such a fan. I have been doing anal for 30 plus years and it is always a sure way to have multiple, hard orgasms for me. Very intense and very intimate with my man.
08/26/2013
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by EBJL
I am very open with my friends and sex topics come up often. Most people that are close to me know I enjoy anal A LOT. I never mind giving advice or tips and tricks. I know a lot of people don't try it or want to try it because they just ... More
Your advice may be true for some, but believe me, I am glad I had a lover, ages ago, who "walked me through the process". I never was one to "self pleasure" and the few times I did, I was...well...awkward. I am a great "giver" to others, and love someone who knows what they are doing with me, but the way I became so "anal" was having a couple guys who were simply very good at it, as my "teachers". Likewise, interestingly, my hubby had a few girlfriends that schooled him very well in the art of anal pleasure. Thus, when we got together, it was pure, highly skilled, fireworks from the start. No amateur firecracker stuff. It was all high flying professional forth of July sky show time!!!
08/26/2013
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by babyrock
no. it would be awkward with my friends.
Well...glad you have all of us here now at EF as your other friends. You can talk to us about anything.
08/26/2013
Total posts: 12
Unique posters: 8