Anilingus

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

Anilingus

jg19 jg19
How exactly do you go about performing anilingus.
07/26/2011
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Ansley Ansley
Anillingus or rimming? I'm not sure how many people actually stick their tongue IN the anus, but maybe there are some.

It's pretty simple, just spread the cheeks and lick! Cleansing before and all that stuff is a given.
07/26/2011
jg19 jg19
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Anillingus or rimming? I'm not sure how many people actually stick their tongue IN the anus, but maybe there are some.

It's pretty simple, just spread the cheeks and lick! Cleansing before and all that stuff is a given.
It was my understanding that anilingus and rimming are the same thing. Also i was looking for a more in depth technique for example hotspots and how i approach the area.
07/26/2011
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by jg19
It was my understanding that anilingus and rimming are the same thing. Also i was looking for a more in depth technique for example hotspots and how i approach the area.
Um, for the first time in my entire life, I really feel like I don't have an answer for this. It's probably the easiest act to perform. There are no hot spots or techniques to teach, other than just listen to your partner. Always ask if someone is into something before you just go for it. And if they resist, don't push.
07/26/2011
jg19 jg19
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Um, for the first time in my entire life, I really feel like I don't have an answer for this. It's probably the easiest act to perform. There are no hot spots or techniques to teach, other than just listen to your partner. Always ask if ...
Oh ok. What about prep then.
07/26/2011
Alan & Michele Alan & Michele
Quote:
Originally posted by jg19
Oh ok. What about prep then.
A bath before hand is a good idea, and a square of Saran Wrap placed over the area can go far in quelling any extra concerns about germs and such. Just remember to rub a little lube on the back of the Wrap beforehand, which increases sensitivity.

As for techniques, you just have to work with your partner to discover what they like most, the same as with cunnilingus. Try long slow licks along the crack and cheeks, flickering the area with the tip of your tongue, circling the anus, whatever you think of, and use your hands to tease and massage as you work. Experiment with different pressures too, and pay attention to your partner's responses. If your partner has never had this done to them before, it's a good idea not to dive straight in on the anus, but to work inward slowly from the cheeks so they can get used to all the new sensations.
07/27/2011
slynch slynch
Try it right after a shower, that way everything is clean and fresh.
07/27/2011
RonLee RonLee
Practice makes perfect, LMAO!
07/27/2011
jg19 jg19
Quote:
Originally posted by Alan & Michele
A bath before hand is a good idea, and a square of Saran Wrap placed over the area can go far in quelling any extra concerns about germs and such. Just remember to rub a little lube on the back of the Wrap beforehand, which increases ...
Saran wrap and lube first time i heard that one makes alot of sense though. Thank you for the tips.
07/27/2011
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by jg19
How exactly do you go about performing anilingus.
We only do this after showering well. Then just give a little massage, a lot of licks and kisses working your way to that area and then just give lots of GENTLE attention (no biting) to the anal area...the rest will come natural. No big difference from that an any other oral experience. We BOTH enjoy it...so sensual, so trusting and private.
07/31/2011
Bignuf Bignuf
One more tip. I lay flat on the bed and have my hubby kneel over my face, so his scrotum is above my lips. I can thus suck his penis, suck his testicles and move ups to lick and tongue impale is little tush
07/31/2011
RonLee RonLee
Holy Cow folks, it's not rocket science.
09/27/2011
MrWishyWashy MrWishyWashy
Not rocket science....LOL....that is true....just kiss and suck like you would any other body part!
10/15/2011
Total posts: 13
Unique posters: 7