Ladies, anyone ever bring home a pegging harness only to show it to their guy and get a "no way, no how" response?

Bignuf Bignuf
What happened then? Were you embarrassed to have brought up the idea, or upset they wouldn't play? A friend just tried this on her hubby of three years on Valentines Day. She thought he would be open to the idea, since he likes her licking and fingering his anus, but when that harness and dildo came out, it was a terrific "fail" according to her. He was actually kind of "less then romantic" the rest of the evening.

So, what is your experience with this?
Answers (public voting - your screen name will appear in the results):
pixelationnation , Dre' Fuller , MaeGal , Bignuf
4
edeneve , Kroo , LoooveMonkey , Wicked Wahine , eri86 , Lvstoplay , svalentine;)
7
Two Grand
1
Total votes: 12 (12 voters)
Poll is open
02/15/2014
  • Spring Buzz Vibes BOGO: Buy 1 Vibrator Get 1 FREE
  • Save $15 on Smartballs Uno+Duo kit
  • Save 25% when buying 2 products from Toynary!
  • Get A Free Towel With Luxury Line of Vibrators from Leaf!
  • Get A Free Bag Holder with Fun Factory toys!
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Sincerely yours, N Sincerely yours, N
I'm not into pegging, but, if I was, I would discuss it with my partner before spending the money on a harness.
02/15/2014
Oriental husband and wife Oriental husband and wife
I'm also not into pegging, but pretty sure, he would allow me to. He's putty in my hands. He'll do pretty much anything I say or want.
02/16/2014
edeneve edeneve
not into pegging but I wouldn't whip anal toys out after how he freaked when I showed him my stash of toys - BIG mistake.
02/16/2014
LoooveMonkey LoooveMonkey
I already know this is what would happen if I did that. lol It makes me sad.
02/17/2014
RonLee RonLee
As I'm male, please forgive me for butting in, however...

Years ago, I'd purchased both a harness and several toys, including a Vixen Creations Nexus for my wife and I to play. She had been a rather adventurous partner, and I'd really thought she would like it. She was far from pleased. She said some rather unkind things including questioning my orientation. Now granted I am a bi guy and had not told her. But the level of hate for gay men that came from her made me silently question why I had ever married her.

She never would use the Nexus but eventually did use the harness. When she did peg me however she'd chosen a rather hard dildo and was so vigorous that she hit my prostate and when I did ejaculate it was blood.
We did not engage in pegging play again.
02/17/2014
Oriental husband and wife Oriental husband and wife
Quote:
Originally posted by RonLee
As I'm male, please forgive me for butting in, however...

Years ago, I'd purchased both a harness and several toys, including a Vixen Creations Nexus for my wife and I to play. She had been a rather adventurous partner, and I'd ...
Ouch, ouch, ouchie.
02/17/2014
RonLee RonLee
Quote:
Originally posted by Oriental husband and wife
Ouch, ouch, ouchie.
Yes, well my wife is now gone, may she rest in peace.
My current partner is just a bit reluctant but is OK with pegging me occasionally.
Sad that men who want it end up with women who don't really want to and women who want to do it, end up with men who don't...
I've come to realize, life is but a joke, and the laugh certainly seems to be on me.
02/17/2014
Oriental husband and wife Oriental husband and wife
Quote:
Originally posted by RonLee
Yes, well my wife is now gone, may she rest in peace.
My current partner is just a bit reluctant but is OK with pegging me occasionally.
Sad that men who want it end up with women who don't really want to and women who want to do it, end ...
Yes, from reading many of the previous other posts on the forum, that is validated. I remember reading the one where many women say they would love to peg a man. That same poll had many wife's who stated their husbands would say, "No Way!"

I guess it is like when one is young, don't have enough money to buy stuff for the kids. Then later in life when have more money, no longer have kids at home. Saw a state of the art refrigerator today, but now we are almost empty nesters and don't need one that big. Wife was saying, "Could have used that when the kids were young." Of course we could not afford it back then.

omg, I sure know how to get off subject and make a short story long huh ?
02/17/2014
Kitt Katt Kitt Katt
Hubby ordered the harness. It took me a bit to warm up to the idea.
02/18/2014
MaeGal MaeGal
Quote:
Originally posted by Kitt Katt
Hubby ordered the harness. It took me a bit to warm up to the idea.
Likewise. It was his idea, I got on board eventually.
02/20/2014
Oriental husband and wife Oriental husband and wife
Quote:
Originally posted by RonLee
Yes, well my wife is now gone, may she rest in peace.
My current partner is just a bit reluctant but is OK with pegging me occasionally.
Sad that men who want it end up with women who don't really want to and women who want to do it, end ...
I wish the best for you.
02/21/2014
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by Oriental husband and wife
Yes, from reading many of the previous other posts on the forum, that is validated. I remember reading the one where many women say they would love to peg a man. That same poll had many wife's who stated their husbands would say, "No ...
You may have been a bit "off topic", but man, oh man, do we understand what you are saying!
03/01/2014
Oriental husband and wife Oriental husband and wife
Quote:
Originally posted by Bignuf
You may have been a bit "off topic", but man, oh man, do we understand what you are saying!
Bignufs, Your Alive ! Welcome back !
03/01/2014
Total posts: 14
Unique posters: 8