Leaking lube from ass

  • Christmas shipping schedule

Leaking lube from ass

Kestrel Kestrel
When having anal sex with a woman in doggystyle or other from-behind positions, how do people deal with the lube that leaks out and heads right for her pussy? This lube surely contains fecal matter and bacteria.
12/23/2010
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Couples!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Her!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Him!
  • Save 25% on LELO and PicoBong
  • Holiday Clearance – Save 80%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Persephone's Addiction Persephone's Addiction
Quote:
Originally posted by Kestrel
When having anal sex with a woman in doggystyle or other from-behind positions, how do people deal with the lube that leaks out and heads right for her pussy? This lube surely contains fecal matter and bacteria.
I'm guessing the reason this doesn't cause problems is because the lube is likely just getting on the labia and not making its way up inside the vagina.
12/24/2010
Kestrel Kestrel
This also raises the issue of how do they do it in porn? Rarely do you see lots of lube coming out, even during vigorous thrusting, and with lots of pulling out.

Obviously they must be using lube (probably inserted before the anal scene starts), but I rarely see it coming out even in continuously shot scenes.
12/24/2010
Selective Sensualist Selective Sensualist
Quote:
Originally posted by Kestrel
This also raises the issue of how do they do it in porn? Rarely do you see lots of lube coming out, even during vigorous thrusting, and with lots of pulling out.

Obviously they must be using lube (probably inserted before the anal scene ...
This, and your original post, are both things I have wondered about myself.
12/24/2010
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
I would think they use Silicone lube and wipe of excess when possible. Otherwise they have their ways, tricks of the trade and all.
12/24/2010
RubenesqueAna RubenesqueAna
I've always wondered about that as well. That dripping lube can't be safe for a woman's vagina, even if it only gets on the labia. It could easily work its way inside the vagina or up the urinary tract. Hmm.
12/24/2010
ScottA ScottA
Someone should ask Nina.

I'd be more worried if there was a toy in her vagina that was rubbing the lube around and into the vagina/urethra.
12/24/2010
Airekah Airekah
Quote:
Originally posted by ScottA
Someone should ask Nina.

I'd be more worried if there was a toy in her vagina that was rubbing the lube around and into the vagina/urethra.
I second asking Nina
12/24/2010
Kestrel Kestrel
Who is Nina?
12/24/2010
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Kestrel
Who is Nina?
Here is a interview with her Nina interview She is a very popular porn star that does Tuesday with Nina on Sexis. Sorry I do not know how you can ask her about it though, i'm sure somebody knows. She has a wealth of information on all thing sex related, read her interview and you will see what I mean.
12/24/2010
Illusional Illusional
Quote:
Originally posted by Kestrel
Who is Nina?
Nina rocks!
12/24/2010
Kestrel Kestrel
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Here is a interview with her Nina interview She is a very popular porn star that does Tuesday with Nina on Sexis. Sorry I do not know how you can ask her about it though, i'm sure somebody knows. She has a wealth of information on all thing sex ...
OH, Nina Hartley. I know who she is. She has one of the finest asses in the history of blue movies.
12/24/2010
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Kestrel
OH, Nina Hartley. I know who she is. She has one of the finest asses in the history of blue movies.
haha, I was like "you don't know who Nina is!?" I don't watch much porn but I have known about Nina for years. lol
12/24/2010
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Don't use so much lube lol.
12/24/2010
Kestrel Kestrel
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
haha, I was like "you don't know who Nina is!?" I don't watch much porn but I have known about Nina for years. lol
I just didn't recognize her from her first name alone, but once I saw the pic in the link you provided, I immediately recognized her. I fondly remember her from back in the day. Didn't realize she was working with EF.
12/25/2010
Kestrel Kestrel
Quote:
Originally posted by ~LaUr3n~
Don't use so much lube lol.
LOL, this goes against the accepted wisdom of 'what you think is too much lube is just enough'.

Maybe it's what Dwtim suggested - using silicone lube, you can use less than if you use water-based lubes, even thick lubes like Maximus or Anal Lube.
12/25/2010
Epicurean Epicurean
Quote:
Originally posted by ~LaUr3n~
Don't use so much lube lol.
hehe. That was my first thought. I don't know that I've ever had a problem with lube leaking out of my ass.
12/25/2010
ScottA ScottA
You do need to make sure that there's a sufficient coating. Perhaps if you experiment with your muscles things might be better- it would seem that the worst would be if you relaxed while pulling out and tightened up during the insertion, or if you were bearing down.
12/26/2010
xodius xodius
Quote:
Originally posted by ~LaUr3n~
Don't use so much lube lol.
Seconded
01/04/2011
sweet seduction sweet seduction
all I can say is ouch
01/16/2011
Shellz31 Shellz31
Quote:
Originally posted by Selective Sensualist
This, and your original post, are both things I have wondered about myself.
I have wondered the same. Even when the guy pulls out, ya don't see much lube on him.
My toys are always coated in lube ... afterwards.
01/17/2011
northstar northstar
I wonder this myself! Even more so with A2M :S
07/13/2011
Istanbull Istanbull
I wouldn't put too much worry on it. Just make sure she pees afterwards to clean out her urethra so she doesn't get a UT infection. A lot of women have the same bacteria in their vagina that they have in their rectum. Some women are ok with having a penis inserted into their vag right after it was in their ass and they survive fine. In your case it's just running over her labia so like I said, don't put too much worry into it. It's nothing a good ol' soapy face cloth in the shower can't fix.
07/15/2011
Istanbull Istanbull
Quote:
Originally posted by Kestrel
This also raises the issue of how do they do it in porn? Rarely do you see lots of lube coming out, even during vigorous thrusting, and with lots of pulling out.

Obviously they must be using lube (probably inserted before the anal scene ...
I've seen quite a few that did. Depends on type, how much and how tight she is on the withdraw.
07/15/2011
Total posts: 24
Unique posters: 15