Tips for beginners

Jodi Nicole Prince Jodi Nicole Prince
Jodi Nicole Prince
Related to: 
Can anyone help me out on positions, lubes, things in general to try to ease into anal? We have tried it a few times but not really gotten "into it" due to the fact of wanting to make sure both of us are comfortable...any suggestions?
Mar 31, 2:06 pm
  • Weekly Special: Hot Vibes! Buy 1 Vibrator And Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
edeneve edeneve
I would thoroughly research all this on the internet. don't take any one piece of 'advice' w/o checking it out.
Mar 31, 6:53 pm
PadoruLover PadoruLover
Lots of lube and prep work such as stretching is really all i can tell you but Edeneve is right looking it up would be best.
Mar 31, 11:40 pm
Jodi Nicole Prince Jodi Nicole Prince
Quote:
Originally posted by edeneve
I would thoroughly research all this on the internet. don't take any one piece of 'advice' w/o checking it out.
Thanks for your help
Apr 1, 12:27 pm
Jodi Nicole Prince Jodi Nicole Prince
Quote:
Originally posted by PadoruLover
Lots of lube and prep work such as stretching is really all i can tell you but Edeneve is right looking it up would be best.
Thanks for your help I seen some of the starter kits on Eden and was checking them out
Apr 1, 12:28 pm
edeneve edeneve
Quote:
Originally posted by Jodi Nicole Prince
Thanks for your help
btw, there are books for beginner anal. they would be a handy reference you would always have.
Apr 3, 3:58 pm
The-IT-Guy-And-My-Secretary The-IT-Guy-And-My-Secretary
Quote:
Originally posted by Jodi Nicole Prince
Can anyone help me out on positions, lubes, things in general to try to ease into anal? We have tried it a few times but not really gotten "into it" due to the fact of wanting to make sure both of us are comfortable...any suggestions?
1) Lube lube and more lube.... I recommend something like maximus can be found on Eden. Great stuff.

2) Don't jump into PIA sex. Get toys first. Butt plugs ect ect. Work your way up to PIA sex. Get comfortable and know your body with the toys and your body will also get accustomed to playing with that part of your body.

3)Should have put this one first.... IF IT HURTS AT ALL STOP IT!

4)start with small toys and work your way up to larger toys. (She loves it when I put a toy inside of her behind and slowly pulse it with my hand while I am going down on her. Try it you WILL love it.)

5) PORN IS BULLSHIT. Nobody just has anal you have to take your time and get your body into it slowly. What porn stars to is the actually will wear toys to open them up for an hour or so before their scenes. (This goes back to Small toys.... if it hurts stop it.

6) One of my favorites... Anal toys are great in the shower so if you are planning to have anal take a shower get clean and play with a toy in the shower it will get your body used to having something there before you really get into it.

7) Glass Anal toys are THE ONLY way to go. Don't bother with anything else. They feel awesome, they are easy to clean and they are next to impossible to break. (Yeah its glass, but they really are incredibly difficult to break)
Apr 4, 6:05 pm
Total posts: 7
Unique posters: 4