Women HOT Fantasies Poll

  • Get a Free Rabbit Vibe with Orders $59+

Women HOT Fantasies Poll

Stellar Stellar
Lovely ladies of EdenFantasys, in spring we'll have a lot of going on, and all for you and about you.

First and foremost because you are beautiful flowers that will surely bloom in spring. And also because spring is a time of awakening, and we should awaken our senses, awaken our sexuality, etc., etc.

I'm getting way more excited that I should now, so I will get straight to the point. Hereby I offer you a list of the most common sexual fantasies a common majority of women have. I want you to mark those you have in your head now or have had in some periods of your life. Surely, you will have to share with us if some of these fantasies have ever came to life!

As always, I am more than glad to hear any additions to my list from you in the comments
Answers (private voting - your screen name will NOT appear in the results):
19
11
11
24
4
20
16
Total votes: 105 (36 voters)
Poll is open
Feb 23, 8:37 am
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Stellar Stellar
HELLO! Ladies, where are you? No fantasies among our fair contributors?
Feb 24, 6:16 am
Brandiewhy Brandiewhy
Quote:
Originally posted by Stellar
Lovely ladies of EdenFantasys, in spring we'll have a lot of going on, and all for you and about you. First and foremost because you are beautiful flowers that will surely bloom in spring. And also because spring is a time of awakening, and ...
I had always been interested in the BDSM scene, but was too afraid to being it up to my husband. A few months ago, while we were being intimate, I hinted to my husband to spank me. It was amazing. Since then, we have added many different items to our toy box. Paddles, Floggers, collars, and will continue to add more as we delve deeper into this new adventure in our sex life! Its very exciting and im glad I finally said something!
Mar 3, 11:50 pm
unfulfilled unfulfilled
Public sex is my favorite, especially if it's near water or the woods. I love the outdoors.

We participate in light bondage as I like to be restrained from time to time.

The only fantasy I haven't tried that I think about is threesome. This fantasy comes and goes though. Sometimes I think it would be something I'd like to try and sometimes I don't think it's something I would try.
Mar 4, 10:53 am
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Voted for Ow. Can not give any specifics though. However, I can tell you the fantasy did not come to life.
Mar 4, 2:02 pm
sXeVegan90 sXeVegan90
Not only have I fantasized about things, I've also made them come to life. Sex in a public place for example. While it wasn't 'all the way' with my ex gf, we did end up doing certain sexual acts in a public changing room. As far as a threesome goes, myself, a friend of mine and her boyfriend at the time did this, and it was sadly...well bad. It did not live up to what I had in my head at all.
Mar 28, 5:02 am
OneofakindBeauty OneofakindBeauty
My top two fantasies I would have to say are 1) in a public place. The thought of possibly getting caught seems to turn me on even more ;-) 2)Some BDSM 50 shades style but either way the thought of being dominated or getting to dominate are both very intriguing to me!!!
Apr 9, 11:54 pm
CharlotteNicole CharlotteNicole
I guess I just have an active imagination. I've definitely fantasized about all of these!
Apr 23, 9:28 pm
RobbieVibrates RobbieVibrates
Quote:
Originally posted by CharlotteNicole
I guess I just have an active imagination. I've definitely fantasized about all of these!
& as you should!
May 14, 6:36 pm
Lvstoplay Lvstoplay
Quote:
Originally posted by Brandiewhy
I had always been interested in the BDSM scene, but was too afraid to being it up to my husband. A few months ago, while we were being intimate, I hinted to my husband to spank me. It was amazing. Since then, we have added many different items to ...
Glad you finally brought it up and are enjoying it.
Jun 6, 4:14 am
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
I have tried many times to get my wife to divulge her deepest fantasy's - she has yet to oblige. I respect her privacy and since she never says no to any of my harebrained ideas - we are both having a ton of fun!
Aug 11, 4:22 pm
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
I have tried many times to get my wife to divulge her deepest fantasy's - she has yet to oblige. I respect her privacy and since she never says no to any of my harebrained ideas - we are both having a ton of fun!
Careful of what you ask for my friend.
Aug 22, 2:46 pm
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
Careful of what you ask for my friend.
I suppose they could be wilder than I imagine - but that's a chance I'm willing to take!

BTW - she's getting really comfortable with a flogger or paddle in her hand I have a very red and well pegged ass to show for it!
Sep 13, 6:11 pm
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
I suppose they could be wilder than I imagine - but that's a chance I'm willing to take!

BTW - she's getting really comfortable with a flogger or paddle in her hand I have a very red and well pegged ass to show for it!
LOL, did you catch the pic I put up one day on our avatar. That mark must have been 6-8 inches in diameter. Not red, black and blue. I'll try put it up again this Friday/Sat upcoming up.

So how long does that been pegged feeling last usually ? And how long does your p spot hum ?

Sometimes that's the best workout of the week she gets.

Oh, we'll off .

Anyway, some women have that fantasy of doing it with a stranger, celebrity, athlete etc. And they want one bigger down there than us. Now, don't tell me you would allow that to happen.
Sep 13, 6:47 pm
Sugarfina Sugarfina
Quote:
Originally posted by Stellar
Lovely ladies of EdenFantasys, in spring we'll have a lot of going on, and all for you and about you. First and foremost because you are beautiful flowers that will surely bloom in spring. And also because spring is a time of awakening, and ...
My fantasy is of him washing the dishes in nothing but those jeans I like... after cleaning the whole house too and taking care of the kids while I do nothing but sit on my pregnant butt and eat cookies. And then when the kids are all in bed, I get to fuck his brains out. Ahhhh. Sounds like a fantasy that will never happen lol.
Sep 25, 2:02 am
Total posts: 15
Unique posters: 11