getting head

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

getting head

guard083 guard083
What do you do while you are getting a blowjob?
11/03/2010
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
The Nakanas The Nakanas
Enjoy it!
11/03/2010
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by The Nakanas
Enjoy it!
ditto
11/03/2010
ScottA ScottA
Quote:
Originally posted by The Nakanas
Enjoy it!
Yep - it's best to lay back and enjoy it. Afterwards you can worry about "paying it back" somehow, but it's too hard to do a good job on her and appreciate what she's giving to you.
11/03/2010
sasweetheart89 sasweetheart89
My guy is just laying there and enjoying it. Honestly I think he would even mostly be in silence just taking it all in if he didn't feel like I needed a little encouragement so he moans more lol. Sometimes he'll watch tv, even, just because it is relaxing.
11/03/2010
trios trios
I like to stroke her hair or behind her head and ears.
I say sexy things while she is doing it to give her positive feedback.
I tell her what I like about her giving head, what feels good.
I sometimes use a mirror and watch her from the side.
11/03/2010
Alegria Alegria
Quote:
Originally posted by trios
I like to stroke her hair or behind her head and ears.
I say sexy things while she is doing it to give her positive feedback.
I tell her what I like about her giving head, what feels good.
I sometimes use a mirror and watch her from the side.
I love how this post is composed like a poem
11/03/2010
trios trios
Quote:
Originally posted by Alegria
I love how this post is composed like a poem
thanks! I just came out that way!
11/07/2010
pinkzombie pinkzombie
Quote:
Originally posted by guard083
What do you do while you are getting a blowjob?
I husband watches, plays with my hair, grabs my head. spanks me, ect..
11/09/2010
Total posts: 9
Unique posters: 8