How do you enjoy it?

LoganAshlee. LoganAshlee.
I always feel really uncomfortable and awkward. How can I feel less so?
02/05/2013
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • Try a luxury harness with a dildo and save 45% on a kit!
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Eugler Eugler
Good question. I've never had that problem as I loved giving oral sex all the time.

Maybe you should start slowlier?
You can also add some extra fun with whipped cream?
02/05/2013
*Camoprincess* *Camoprincess*
Quote:
Originally posted by Eugler
Good question. I've never had that problem as I loved giving oral sex all the time.

Maybe you should start slowlier?
You can also add some extra fun with whipped cream?
Don't add anything with sugar to your private areas especially if you are giving to a female. I have no problems enjoying it, I can say when I get with a new partner I am worried that I won't taste good or smell good to them but so far no complaints in that department. Giving I have no issue with unless there is a horrible taste or smell.
02/05/2013
Eugler Eugler
Quote:
Originally posted by *Camoprincess*
Don't add anything with sugar to your private areas especially if you are giving to a female. I have no problems enjoying it, I can say when I get with a new partner I am worried that I won't taste good or smell good to them but so far no ... More
If I understood him correctly he is not into females, but thanks for the hint.

02/05/2013
libbyv libbyv
Quote:
Originally posted by LoganAshlee.
I always feel really uncomfortable and awkward. How can I feel less so?
relax
02/08/2013
Ciani Ciani
Quote:
Originally posted by LoganAshlee.
I always feel really uncomfortable and awkward. How can I feel less so?
I think you need to stop and ask yourself if it is really something you want to do. If you are uncomfortable with it, talk to your partner about it, maybe they can help alleviate your discomfort. I analyze things too much but maybe it would help you to understand your feelings. Do you really enjoy it? Or is it that you don't feel adequate?
02/08/2013
faithfulwife faithfulwife
Mind over matter
04/15/2013
Total posts: 7
Unique posters: 6