How does CUM taste?

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

How does CUM taste?

IslandGoddess IslandGoddess
Im really curious but i dont have the nerve to taste it. When i was younger i thought you could get pregnat by swallowing cum! LOL So ive been scared of it ever since!haha funny i know! But i want to see how different people describe the taste of cum?
08/09/2011
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
CoffeeCup CoffeeCup
Quote:
Originally posted by IslandGoddess
Im really curious but i dont have the nerve to taste it. When i was younger i thought you could get pregnat by swallowing cum! LOL So ive been scared of it ever since!haha funny i know! But i want to see how different people describe the taste of ...
Every guy tastes different, in my experience.
08/09/2011
IslandGoddess IslandGoddess
Quote:
Originally posted by CoffeeCup
Every guy tastes different, in my experience.
Okay what are some examples . Like compare 2 guys how did they taste different?
08/09/2011
Rossie Rossie
My husband's tastes like raw egg-white.
08/09/2011
ParisLove ParisLove
Quote:
Originally posted by Rossie
My husband's tastes like raw egg-white.
Intresting ive never tasted cum either but raw egg-whites doesnt taste that bad
08/09/2011
Booktease Booktease
Quote:
Originally posted by IslandGoddess
Im really curious but i dont have the nerve to taste it. When i was younger i thought you could get pregnat by swallowing cum! LOL So ive been scared of it ever since!haha funny i know! But i want to see how different people describe the taste of ...
I agree that every guy is different, but the few I've been with in that way (there aren't too many), I would say its sort of... salty. One boy's cum sort of left a strange film on the roof of my mouth. :-/
08/09/2011
Istanbull Istanbull
I know I taste kind of sweet with raw egg white. The smell is a "musty" odor.
08/10/2011
CoffeeCup CoffeeCup
Quote:
Originally posted by IslandGoddess
Okay what are some examples . Like compare 2 guys how did they taste different?
Well... one guy didn't taste like much of anything at all... another tasted really bitter...

I'm not very good at describing this, lol
08/10/2011
IslandGoddess IslandGoddess
Quote:
Originally posted by CoffeeCup
Well... one guy didn't taste like much of anything at all... another tasted really bitter...

I'm not very good at describing this, lol
Lol its okay thanks alot
08/10/2011
IslandGoddess IslandGoddess
Quote:
Originally posted by Booktease
I agree that every guy is different, but the few I've been with in that way (there aren't too many), I would say its sort of... salty. One boy's cum sort of left a strange film on the roof of my mouth. :-/
wow thats really interesting!..Thanks alot
08/10/2011
Booktease Booktease
Quote:
Originally posted by IslandGoddess
wow thats really interesting!..Thanks alot
I've never really minded the taste of cum, though I love girl juices better than boys, so to speak. I like boy cum, but I LOVE the taste of women. Its a very different texture.
08/10/2011
LaLaLouise LaLaLouise
The only guy I've let come in my mouth is my current guy, and I didn't find it really had a strong taste either way. It has a LOT to do with diet. If a guy eats a lot of fruit and yogurt, his come will be sweet.
08/10/2011
Sex'и'Violence Sex'и'Violence
salty/bitter. It depends on the guy and what he's been eating.
08/10/2011
P'Gell P'Gell
Melon with a clorox undertone and sweet finish.

Odd, My Man doesn't taste at all like egg whites.

Once he had burned rot-wood in the back yard burn pile all day, and late that evening his semen tasted like smoke, rot-wood smoke. Asparagus is the only thing that makes his stuff bitter. (he smokes and drinks and eats obnoxious amounts of red meat and none of these have an effect on the taste of his semen) But, usually his is pretty consistent.
08/10/2011
IslandGoddess IslandGoddess
Quote:
Originally posted by Booktease
I've never really minded the taste of cum, though I love girl juices better than boys, so to speak. I like boy cum, but I LOVE the taste of women. Its a very different texture.
how does the women own taste?
08/10/2011
IslandGoddess IslandGoddess
Quote:
Originally posted by P'Gell
Melon with a clorox undertone and sweet finish.

Odd, My Man doesn't taste at all like egg whites.

Once he had burned rot-wood in the back yard burn pile all day, and late that evening his semen tasted like smoke, rot-wood smoke. ...
Wow thats pretty interesting..Thanks alot
08/10/2011
IslandGoddess IslandGoddess
Quote:
Originally posted by Sex'и'Violence
salty/bitter. It depends on the guy and what he's been eating.
So i guess it really depends on what he eats hmmmmm thanks
08/10/2011
IslandGoddess IslandGoddess
Quote:
Originally posted by LaLaLouise
The only guy I've let come in my mouth is my current guy, and I didn't find it really had a strong taste either way. It has a LOT to do with diet. If a guy eats a lot of fruit and yogurt, his come will be sweet.
Well my boyfriend is a vegan so im not sure how his would taste and if i was to taste it one day i will convince him to eat lots of sweets and fruit
08/10/2011
ParisLove ParisLove
My boyfriend's cum taste a little salty
08/11/2011
M121212 M121212
Bitter and salty. It depends on what he's been eating, honestly. Sometimes it's sweeter or better tasting and sometimes it tastes like caka.
08/11/2011
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
taste like yuck.


sometimes tastes a little different from guy to guy. never good unless i'm drunk or high or completely drunk-high on love juice. enthusiasm works on the taste buds too, turns out.



gargle with hydrogen peroxide or use those hydrogen peroxide-based tooth whitening strips. taste pretty much the same. blech.


i'm pretty convinced my puss juice tastes better though. it may actually not. but it sure does smell better, sometimes. sometimes i swear it smells like a sweet cake is baking in my oven, but only just before my period.

08/11/2011
NewEnglandCouple NewEnglandCouple
I taste disgusting.
08/11/2011
zz1aag zz1aag
depends how sanitary they are.
08/11/2011
Total posts: 23
Unique posters: 13