How well do these truly work?

jstryker jstryker
Crazy Girl holiday gift
Related to: 
just wondering weather or not they work like there supposed to?
11/18/2012
  • Add More Pleasure to Your Collection! Buy 1 Vibe, Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
zz1aag zz1aag
Quote:
Originally posted by jstryker
just wondering weather or not they work like there supposed to?
they are a bit sticky... in my experience i really didndt like the fact that we couldnt just lay in bed after,...we had to shower
11/19/2012
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
It totally depends what you're asking. I found the body spray to smell great and last a decent amount of time, but I'd spray it extra because I love the smell. The lotion is glittery and fun, but I don't always want to glitter. It's definitely not super intense, of course. THe shaving cream worked quite well for me, was strongly scented but perhaps a little slippery for some. I haven't used the rest of the items in the kit, but I hope that gets you going.
11/19/2012
EmCose EmCose
Quote:
Originally posted by jstryker
just wondering weather or not they work like there supposed to?
thanks for asking, im wondering the same!
11/29/2012
Voldemort Voldemort
Quote:
Originally posted by Adriana Ravenlust
It totally depends what you're asking. I found the body spray to smell great and last a decent amount of time, but I'd spray it extra because I love the smell. The lotion is glittery and fun, but I don't always want to glitter. It's ... More
Well, I love your response so far. Sounds like a great deal.
01/14/2013
happywaffle34 happywaffle34
Quote:
Originally posted by jstryker
just wondering weather or not they work like there supposed to?
I absolutely love my cupcake shave cream. It helps reduce growth and moisturizes. The scent is very rich but after you shower it will dissipate after 15 minutes so you can use your own lotions and perfumes without the shave cream interfering. I would say this lotion is similar to coochy cream.
01/17/2013
Shade Shade
Definitely going to have this in my wishlist in a few minutes.
02/10/2013
LoneOokami LoneOokami
Quote:
Originally posted by Shade
Definitely going to have this in my wishlist in a few minutes.
I second that
03/17/2013
Total posts: 8
Unique posters: 8