I could never reach orgasm from oral until I tried this. Anyone know how or why it works?

Lurr Lurr
Blow jobs have always felt good, but have never been intense enough to bring me to orgasm. Even if I edge for half an hr before hand, my GF just can't get me there with her mouth, and it requires enough hand strength that usually I just finish manually. Recently we were messing around by my pull up bar and I did a pull-up so that I was at the same level as her mouth. She sucked me off in about 30 sec. We have tried a few times since and every time I just have to get hard, pull-up and she can bet me off in about a min. with just her mouth. It is 100 times faster than intercourse. Dose anyone know how this might work? I tried other things like holding a push-up halfway, nothing.Any thoughts, dose this work for other people?
Jul 21, 12:13 am
  • Get 3 amazing toys for $60 only
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 70% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 50% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 40% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 25% Clearance
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
dv8 dv8
Does doing a pull-up make you contract your pelvic muscles? Also, you might want to look into curing masturbation death grip. Then again, you Omicronians have a different physiology.
Jul 21, 4:27 am
RonLee RonLee
I read somewhere that exercise is a stimulant acts as a sexual stimulant, for some people. Lucky you Lurr, to have discovered this!
Jul 21, 7:48 am
November November
This reminds me of an experience I had on a stationary bike one time. It also happened on the leg lift machine at the gym. I didn't climax, but I definitely came close and it happened really fast. I have never seen a scientific explanation for how something like this happens.

Maybe RonLee knows where we can find an article on this since he seems to have heard a little bit about it.
Jul 21, 1:56 pm
dv8 dv8
Quote:
Originally posted by RonLee
I read somewhere that exercise is a stimulant acts as a sexual stimulant, for some people. Lucky you Lurr, to have discovered this!
The original post points out that the effect doesn't occur with a push-up.
Jul 21, 5:21 pm
Wicked Wahine Wicked Wahine
Quote:
Originally posted by dv8
Does doing a pull-up make you contract your pelvic muscles? Also, you might want to look into curing masturbation death grip. Then again, you Omicronians have a different physiology.
@dv8, Maybe he needs some black market human horn?

@ Lurr, dv8 made a good point about the contraction of your pelvic muscles and the death grip might be part of it, too. He may joke, but I have found dv8 to be very insightful.
Jul 22, 9:24 pm
November November
Quote:
Originally posted by dv8
Does doing a pull-up make you contract your pelvic muscles? Also, you might want to look into curing masturbation death grip. Then again, you Omicronians have a different physiology.
Okay, the contracted pelvic muscles probably explains what happened to me. I don't know why I overlooked this reply in the first place, duh!
Jul 23, 1:40 am
Lurr Lurr
Quote:
Originally posted by Wicked Wahine
@dv8, Maybe he needs some black market human horn?

@ Lurr, dv8 made a good point about the contraction of your pelvic muscles and the death grip might be part of it, too. He may joke, but I have found dv8 to be very insightful.
you think I should use some sort of non-death grip? Should I also use some sort of non-death ray!
Jul 23, 11:12 pm
Total posts: 8
Unique posters: 5