I need help performing oral!

Ciani Ciani
Here is my problem, goo. I gag instantly when it touches my mouth. That being said I also gag when I have toothpaste foam in my mouth, so I have a sensitive gag reflex and while I am grateful that it is trying to keep me alive it is a killer for me giving oral. Any tips on what I can do? I have tried a hypnosis cd and that does work okay for the mental hurdle that I am trying to get over but then the goo always gets me.
02/05/2013
  • Get 3 amazing toys for $60 only
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 70% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 50% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 40% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 25% Clearance
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
LuckyLady LuckyLady
Quote:
Originally posted by Ciani
Here is my problem, goo. I gag instantly when it touches my mouth. That being said I also gag when I have toothpaste foam in my mouth, so I have a sensitive gag reflex and while I am grateful that it is trying to keep me alive it is a killer for me ... More
Okay, so if you're certain its your gag reflex and not the taste I think I have a few tips for you.

1. It could be the thought of it going down your throat. If you think about it before hand and it's not something you're enthuisiastic about try clearing your mind during oral before he comes and don't think about it.

2. If you just have a sensitive gag reflex, perform oral at night instead of morning. The gag reflex is less active later in the evening.

3. To make your soft palate (gag reflex) less sensitive spend 10 seconds everyday touching it. You'll gag but eventually it'll get used to being touched and become less sensitive.

4. Don't eat before oral. You have a higher chance of gagging if you do.

5. Use a numbing spray. (orajel works too).

Hope these can help ya some! =D
02/05/2013
Ciani Ciani
Quote:
Originally posted by LuckyLady
Okay, so if you're certain its your gag reflex and not the taste I think I have a few tips for you.

1. It could be the thought of it going down your throat. If you think about it before hand and it's not something you're ... More
Thank you. I will try those tips and try not to be so mental...
02/05/2013
DigitalSweety DigitalSweety
In the meantime - if you only gag when you try to take the whole thing in your mouth, you can still do some things with just your tongue. That might help you get used to the idea of it, too
02/05/2013
PropertyOfPotter PropertyOfPotter
I was going to say something similar to what DigitalSweety just said. Work on getting used to just being down there. My husband loves it when I lick him all over...it feels just as good to him as when he's in my mouth.

Don't worry about going too far in your mouth, keep a fist around the base of his penis while he's in your mouth, and you can even stroke while your hand is there. This will prevent his penis from going too far into your mouth. Your lips will only go down to your fist, no further.

Adding a flavored lubricant might help too. Focus on tasting the lube and nothing else. There are loads of options available here that could help with that. Also, are you watching what you're doing, or keeping your eyes closed? I find that keeping my eyes closed helps me to focus better on doing a good job and less on what's happening.

I have never tried any type of throat numbing stuff personally, but I've heard a lot of people say good things about them.

I hope this helps..if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!
02/05/2013
Genderfree Genderfree
Quote:
Originally posted by PropertyOfPotter
I was going to say something similar to what DigitalSweety just said. Work on getting used to just being down there. My husband loves it when I lick him all over...it feels just as good to him as when he's in my mouth.

Don't worry ... More
There is a myth I heard that if you pinch your thumbs between your pointer and middle fingers you won't gag! Hey, it worked for me, but that might be psychological.
02/05/2013
Ciani Ciani
Quote:
Originally posted by Genderfree
There is a myth I heard that if you pinch your thumbs between your pointer and middle fingers you won't gag! Hey, it worked for me, but that might be psychological.
Thanks Everyone. I can perform the act but as soon as his lube hits my mouth I am gagging, just thinking about it makes me feel like gagging. I will certainly try the things suggested and definitely the pinching of my thumb! I think a lot of it is mental but I know some of it is my gag reflex.
02/06/2013
PropertyOfPotter PropertyOfPotter
Quote:
Originally posted by Ciani
Thanks Everyone. I can perform the act but as soon as his lube hits my mouth I am gagging, just thinking about it makes me feel like gagging. I will certainly try the things suggested and definitely the pinching of my thumb! I think a lot of it is ... More
I think slathering his penis with a flavored lube will REALLY help with that! Is it the taste or the thought? Even if it's just the thought, if your mouth is already really wet and had a good taste in it, you might not notice as much.
02/06/2013
Total posts: 8
Unique posters: 5