Oral sex and the sensitive clit

  • Get a FREE Bullet with Orders $59+

Oral sex and the sensitive clit

Yossarian Yossarian
My wife has a hypersensitive clitoris and can't stand having it stimulated directly. Any hints on how I should approach oral with her? I love going down her but I'm never totally sure what I should be doing. Thanks!
12/29/2011
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • Pick Any 2 E-Stim Toys, Get 60% Off A Kit
  • Stock Up On Gifts! Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
My girlfriend has this problem quite often. She will get hypersensitive very quickly or starts out that way and doesn't want it to be touched. I have heard that sometimes lube will help, but I haven't tried it myself to be certain.
12/29/2011
indiglo indiglo
Go ahead and give her oral, but stay away from direct clitoral contact. The clitoris is actually a lot larger than the little piece you see sticking out. It branches off around the vulva and extends internally fairly far. (This is why some women find squeezing both outer lips together firmly to be pleasurable.) It also goes back into the body a fair amount, so some women find firm pressure on their mons pubis to be pleasurable too. (The little mound in the front where the pubic hair grows.) You could try licking the area right above her clitoral hood, or just applying pressure there.

If you haven't read the book already, try reading She Comes First. In it you'll find a thorough explanation of female anatomy, and a technique guide. I think you'll find it invaluable!

I can't stress enough also how important communication is in a situation like this. Ask her what she does to pleasure herself, and then try to emulate that. As you're going ask her if she likes what you're doing, if she'd like more or less stimulation, or if she'd like it in another area. Best wishes!
12/29/2011
Yossarian Yossarian
Quote:
Originally posted by indiglo
Go ahead and give her oral, but stay away from direct clitoral contact. The clitoris is actually a lot larger than the little piece you see sticking out. It branches off around the vulva and extends internally fairly far. (This is why some women ...
Interesting. Thank you. She usually doesn't talk much about sex and has been pretty noncommital when I've asked her in the past how she pleasures herself. I do know that one time her OB/GYN said "You're a very lucky woman, aren't you?" during an exam and she agreed though I'm not really sure what that was supposed to mean.

She only lets me go down on her once or twice a year so I'll have plenty of time to consider some options.
12/29/2011
RavenWolf88 RavenWolf88
Quote:
Originally posted by Yossarian
Interesting. Thank you. She usually doesn't talk much about sex and has been pretty noncommital when I've asked her in the past how she pleasures herself. I do know that one time her OB/GYN said "You're a very lucky woman, aren't ...
What indiglo said is excellent advice. I tend to be same way and am also a bit weary about receiving oral because of how sensitive I become. Try what indiglo mentioned as well as gentle sucking in combination with using your fingers, gently stroking her g-spot. It helps to draw attention away from how sensitive (my) clit can be, but at the same time it helps to ramp up the pleasure she will experience. From there on out just listen to whatever cues she gives you. Gradually thrusting your fingers faster and just a tad bit harder should do the trick. Hope this helps a bit.
12/29/2011
The-IT-Guy-And-My-Secretary The-IT-Guy-And-My-Secretary
Quote:
Originally posted by Yossarian
My wife has a hypersensitive clitoris and can't stand having it stimulated directly. Any hints on how I should approach oral with her? I love going down her but I'm never totally sure what I should be doing. Thanks!
ask ask ask and dont be afraid to ask
12/29/2011
Total posts: 6
Unique posters: 5