Over the Top

  • Get a Free Rabbit Vibe with Orders $59+

Over the Top

OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
This morning I woke up to a pleasant surprise. Ow was giving me oral under the blankets. She stopped before making me explore. I don't like to cum while being s_ _ked. I'm actually afraid of the most likely tremendous sensation.

So I wonder what exactly is it like. I may want to experience it one day.

Have any of you men experienced this before ?
Have any of you women done this to your man ?
Can you share his and your reaction when the volcano erupted ?
11/26/2015
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
This morning I woke up to a pleasant surprise. Ow was giving me oral under the blankets. She stopped before making me explore. I don't like to cum while being s_ _ked. I'm actually afraid of the most likely tremendous sensation.

So ...
I woke up that way once.

It was like emerging from a heart attack, warm, hot and wet.

All I could see was a head bobbing up and down and a stream of cum a moment later.
11/26/2015
Andykh Andykh
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
This morning I woke up to a pleasant surprise. Ow was giving me oral under the blankets. She stopped before making me explore. I don't like to cum while being s_ _ked. I'm actually afraid of the most likely tremendous sensation.

So ...
I cant remember waking up to oral but I have woke up to hands playing around then getting down to the nitty gritty lol. As far as the getting oral and busting the load I have many times and each time is amazing. But the best was the very first time my wife done that for me. I didnt know what to say or how to act since it was the first time I had ever experienced this feeling. Later I told her that that was the first time I'd ever had that done and all she said was did u enjoy it. I said well heck yea I did lol
11/27/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
I woke up that way once.

It was like emerging from a heart attack, warm, hot and wet.

All I could see was a head bobbing up and down and a stream of cum a moment later.
TTG, what was the sensation like? Were you going to feel faint, light- headedness? Were you trying to get her to stop so will not go over the top ?
11/27/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Andykh
I cant remember waking up to oral but I have woke up to hands playing around then getting down to the nitty gritty lol. As far as the getting oral and busting the load I have many times and each time is amazing. But the best was the very first time ...
@Andy, was it like cumming inside her or was the feeling different. While we are pumping and cumming we control what happens. When she is in control, is it too much to handle ? The head is so sensitive. I have never let her make me explode like that. I always make her stop and tell I rather cum inside of her.

I figure I am getting double pleasure that way. Am I missing out ?
11/27/2015
Andykh Andykh
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
@Andy, was it like cumming inside her or was the feeling different. While we are pumping and cumming we control what happens. When she is in control, is it too much to handle ? The head is so sensitive. I have never let her make me explode like that. ...
It is so amazing of the feeling u get when she is doing oral on u and u bust a load. It is a lil bit different feeling for us guys but its also kinda the same feeling. I will say the awesomeness ultimately depends if she will take every last drop . I know some females probably say no way to swallowing it but if she does then to me that is the icing on the cake. My wife is the first person that ever done that to me or for me ever how u look at it
11/27/2015
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
TTG, what was the sensation like? Were you going to feel faint, light- headedness? Were you trying to get her to stop so will not go over the top ?
It was actually... OMG, OMG, OMG!!! FUCK!!!
11/27/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
It was actually... OMG, OMG, OMG!!! FUCK!!!
Exactly ! That's what I'm afraid of ! She done it before with her hand.. And I had to pull away.
11/28/2015
Andykh Andykh
I think its the ultimate oral feeling myself
11/28/2015
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by Andykh
I think its the ultimate oral feeling myself
Oral feeling yourself? You can reach that far?
11/28/2015
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
Oral feeling yourself? You can reach that far?
Perhaps he is really flexible...
12/01/2015
Andykh Andykh
Wow no thats not what I meant
12/01/2015
Total posts: 12
Unique posters: 4