Sweet Semen

  • Get a Free Rabbit Vibe with Orders $59+

Sweet Semen

Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
I decided to try Semenex to sweeten - and maybe increase the volume of my semen. The stuff tastes awful - but did show some potential. The bigger problem is that the product solidifies in the jar within a few hours of opening, rendering it useless.

Before I go down the road of ordering the new Semenx single-use packs - I was wonder if any one has experience with some of the pills on the market - like; Ogoplex, Orexis & Quantum - or others you've tried.
09/11/2009
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
jakjak jakjak
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
I decided to try Semenex to sweeten - and maybe increase the volume of my semen. The stuff tastes awful - but did show some potential. The bigger problem is that the product solidifies in the jar within a few hours of opening, rendering it ...
Not really personal experience with pills. But Simply drinking pinapple juice once a day helps quite a bit. stop drinking coffee for the day where you think someone will...well you know.
09/13/2009
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by jakjak
Not really personal experience with pills. But Simply drinking pinapple juice once a day helps quite a bit. stop drinking coffee for the day where you think someone will...well you know.
Don't drink coffee - but I love the Pineapple suggestion. Tastes good going in - and out - that's great!
09/14/2009
2BudZ 2BudZ
Quote:
Originally posted by jakjak
Not really personal experience with pills. But Simply drinking pinapple juice once a day helps quite a bit. stop drinking coffee for the day where you think someone will...well you know.
Stop drinking coffee!? OMG ;o)
09/21/2009
spicywife spicywife
I'm off to buy stocks in pineapple juice industry...
09/21/2009
2BudZ 2BudZ
Quote:
Originally posted by spicywife
I'm off to buy stocks in pineapple juice industry...
Let us know how it turns out Spicy!
09/30/2009
iLashe iLashe
pineapples great.. but dairy and meat also funk up flavors in a stanky way.
04/08/2011
iLashe iLashe
Quote:
Originally posted by iLashe
pineapples great.. but dairy and meat also funk up flavors in a stanky way.
gor muah, at least
04/08/2011
iLashe iLashe
Quote:
Originally posted by iLashe
gor muah, at least
for******************* spelling is magik too
04/08/2011
ac0313 ac0313
Most fruit will help with the taste...the natural sweetness counters the sometimes bitter taste of semen. Foods that make it taste worse: cigarettes, coffee, meat, and most foods that can be described as foul smelling or tasting. My SO has commented that the couple of guys who were vegetarian or vegan has been some of the best tasting too!
04/08/2011
Cedarlooman Cedarlooman
I would avoid asparagus, Brussels sprouts, and cooked collard greens and spiniach as well. Generally the darker the meat the more the impact on taste--liver being the worst.

Pineapples, bananas and kiwi are, I have heard, very good for improving the taste.
04/09/2011
sterculius sterculius
As a committed cocksucker, I love the taste of cum because it IS cum!!
06/25/2011
reinkaos reinkaos
definitely buyin some pineapple juice soon
05/14/2012
Total posts: 13
Unique posters: 9