A-spot help

captainsgirl captainsgirl
What is the A-spot? Where do I find it? (Ive been hearing about it, but this is new to me)
03/27/2013
  • Save 60% on Spooktacular Kits  - 3 item set
  • Wicked Treats - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden leather blindfold
    • Flaming amour silicone pearl bunny
    • Eden's glass ben wa balls
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Ghost Bride - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Casper
    • Leather strap rider
    • Simple Clamps
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden Beaded Clamps
    • Heart Silicone Beads
    • Onyx
    Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Google it - there is a fair amount of information out there. It is sometimes called the AFE Zone. The technical term is Anterior (front) Fornix (juncture) Erogenous Zone. This is where the cervix and vagina meet just behind the abdominal wall.

There is also another spot 180 degrees away called the PFE Zone. It's the Posterior Fornix.

My wife likes both stimulated (at different times). The easiest way for her to achieve an a-spot orgasm (which is always very wet) is to be on top. She grinds her clit into my pelvic bone while the head of my erection impacts her AFE Zone.

On the toy side - larger slightly curved dildos and vibes like the G4 Big Boss and Vixskin Maverick do a terrific job of hitting the spot and can easily be turned around to hit the PFE as well.
03/28/2013
captainsgirl captainsgirl
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
Google it - there is a fair amount of information out there. It is sometimes called the AFE Zone. The technical term is Anterior (front) Fornix (juncture) Erogenous Zone. This is where the cervix and vagina meet just behind the abdominal ... More
thank you..it was your posts that actually made me curious about this
03/28/2013
mdnght mdnght
Quote:
Originally posted by captainsgirl
What is the A-spot? Where do I find it? (Ive been hearing about it, but this is new to me)
From what I've heard, it's basically a couple inches above the g-spot; for me it's almost next to my cervix!
03/28/2013
The Vixen The Vixen
Quote:
Originally posted by mdnght
From what I've heard, it's basically a couple inches above the g-spot; for me it's almost next to my cervix!
Yeah, it's above the G-spot and up near the cervix. A-spot stimulation does a lot for me, but like the G-spot, it doesn't work wonders for everyone.
03/28/2013
captainsgirl captainsgirl
so any tips on how to find it?
03/29/2013
Total posts: 6
Unique posters: 4