Any stories, issues, or tips on sex/sex toys at college?

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

Any stories, issues, or tips on sex/sex toys at college?

mistressg mistressg
I am wondering if anyone has any stories, tips, tricks, or issues involving sex toys/sex at college or on campus? I am currently living on a college campus. I think this could prove for some helpful suggestions and probably some laughs.

One that comes to mind immediately for me, having to a share a bathroom with the entire floor, I know it is rarely easy to clean my toys with soap and water. Can't just walk up the hall with a vibrator and your hand and stand there washing it at the sink...unless you're okay with getting a few odd looks!

Anyone else?
11/03/2011
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
LaLaLouise LaLaLouise
Well I guess the tip I have in terms of washing your toys is take them to the shower with you. I assume the shower stalls have curtains, and usually have a second curtained area outside the shower itself to set down your things and change. Is that the case for you? You could keep a tote bag of all your showery goodies, and hide your "dirty" toy at the bottom. Then before you get in the shower, wash your toy so you can lay it down on a towel and air dry while you shower. Either that or invest in some toy wipes or spray toy cleaner, although I hear those tend to leave yucky residue depending on the brand and toy material.
11/03/2011
mistressg mistressg
Roommates, of course, are a big thing as well. Luckily, that is not a problem I have to deal with for the time being! I have had to before, and that can make for some awkward situations, living in the same room as another person. I've had a few of those.
11/03/2011
mistressg mistressg
Quote:
Originally posted by LaLaLouise
Well I guess the tip I have in terms of washing your toys is take them to the shower with you. I assume the shower stalls have curtains, and usually have a second curtained area outside the shower itself to set down your things and change. Is that ...
I try the shower thing sometimes but it can be difficult since there isn't really a place to set things down in the shower area. And I do have a toy cleaner and some wipes. I swear by my Before&After spray always! I use the wipes occasionally. But it is nice to wash your toys when you can!
11/03/2011
mistressg mistressg
Bumping this up.
11/03/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Quote:
Originally posted by mistressg
I try the shower thing sometimes but it can be difficult since there isn't really a place to set things down in the shower area. And I do have a toy cleaner and some wipes. I swear by my Before&After spray always! I use the wipes ...
That's exactly what I would suggest!

Hopefully you won't have a big issue with roomies like I did in school!
11/03/2011
mistressg mistressg
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
That's exactly what I would suggest!

Hopefully you won't have a big issue with roomies like I did in school!
I have definitely had my share of issues with roommates in the past! A few overall bad roommates, and of course the issues involving sex- or not being able to do it - because of having had a roommate. Plenty of stories on that.

Oh, the joys of being roommate-less....
11/03/2011
Ghost Ghost
Depending on your college, you probably can just walk up the hall with your vibe. When I lived in a dorm, people were pretty cool about sex. Just let the roommate know when not to be in.
11/04/2011
Ms. Spice Ms. Spice
i honestly don't see what's wrong with walking around with a vibrator, especially if you're only going to clean it. Almost everyone I know knows that I use sex toys, usually because I or my best friend( usually her) tells them. If they judge, then it's their business. anyway, I just keep my toys in a open pink container and everyone is allowed a gander that way
11/04/2011
LavenderSkies LavenderSkies
Quote:
Originally posted by Ms. Spice
i honestly don't see what's wrong with walking around with a vibrator, especially if you're only going to clean it. Almost everyone I know knows that I use sex toys, usually because I or my best friend( usually her) tells them. If they ...
I agree.
11/04/2011
mistressg mistressg
I would definitely recommend the EF toy and body wipes for anyone on campus, they are so handy. If you are currently attending or going to college, try to get them as a free gift, with an order!
11/05/2011
Total posts: 11
Unique posters: 6