Craziest Place You've Had Sex?

LoveDrunk LoveDrunk
What is the craziest place you have ever had sex?
01/17/2013
  • Weekly Special: Hot Vibes! Buy 1 Vibrator And Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Mwar Mwar
The car for us.
01/17/2013
*Camoprincess* *Camoprincess*
Backseat of my car parked in a store parking lot on the other side of my partner's 18 wheeler We would have used the bunk of the rig but he had a trainee in there. So we just used my car aside from my car in the rig

Could also be in the public pool where my ex's mom lived as well it was a senior community at that an there were people in the pool
01/18/2013
Hummingbird Hummingbird
An empty tent, middle of winter in a national ark
01/18/2013
sillylilkitten sillylilkitten
Either outdoors in the middle of December, or in the backseat of my dad's car in a church parking lot.
01/18/2013
Martiniman Martiniman
In my younger days I had sex in some pretty crazy places, many times parked in a car, but there are two that really stick out in my mind. First would be on the rooftop of a 10 story building that was located next to a major interstate freeway and overlooked downtown of a major city. Second would be in the elevator of that same building. Having an elevator key kept it private and it was about midnight, but it was still exciting, especially every time I rode that elevator in the future knowing what we had did in it.
01/18/2013
Trixxxy Trixxxy
At a park on the grass. In a rain drain tunnel. Mall bathroom. Etc


Oh yeah and at church camp when I was like 15.
Inside the church bathroom
01/18/2013
minstrel69 minstrel69
Public park in Austin, during the middle of winter, on top of a jungle gym slide, when I was 18.
01/18/2013
LoveDrunk LoveDrunk
Quote:
Originally posted by Martiniman
In my younger days I had sex in some pretty crazy places, many times parked in a car, but there are two that really stick out in my mind. First would be on the rooftop of a 10 story building that was located next to a major interstate freeway and ... More
Sounds thrilling
01/18/2013
LoveDrunk LoveDrunk
Quote:
Originally posted by *Camoprincess*
Backseat of my car parked in a store parking lot on the other side of my partner's 18 wheeler We would have used the bunk of the rig but he had a trainee in there. So we just used my car aside from my car in the rig

Could also be in the ... More
I love it!
01/18/2013
LoooveMonkey LoooveMonkey
Alright, it was late at night and we were in a large national park's campgrounds in our campsite, surrounded by other campsites. It was dark out and we'd both had a couple drinks. I straddled his lap and we were talking and one thing led to another. >.>;
01/18/2013
LoveDrunk LoveDrunk
Quote:
Originally posted by LoveDrunk
What is the craziest place you have ever had sex?
Mine would have to be my parents pool while everyone was home, or in the ocean while others were swimming near
01/18/2013
captainsgirl captainsgirl
Quote:
Originally posted by LoveDrunk
What is the craziest place you have ever had sex?
in the woods
01/18/2013
XxFallenAngelxX XxFallenAngelxX
In a closed store.
01/18/2013
Trysexual Trysexual
On the lawn behind my office building at night
01/18/2013
*Camoprincess* *Camoprincess*
Quote:
Originally posted by LoveDrunk
I love it!
I do too
Love sex in a rig
01/19/2013
LoveDrunk LoveDrunk
Quote:
Originally posted by minstrel69
Public park in Austin, during the middle of winter, on top of a jungle gym slide, when I was 18.
Very cool. Austin is a great city!
01/19/2013
Total posts: 17
Unique posters: 12