Do you believe this or not?

  • Get a Free Rabbit Vibe with Orders $59+

Do you believe this or not?

Destri Destri
Just got the newest issue of Esquire in the mail yesterday, and it had the results of their big sex poll of men. In it, it states that 8 out of every 10 men prefer to give a woman oral over getting a blow job.

Sorry, I don't believe this! Do you???
Answers (public voting - your screen name will appear in the results):
Yes, I believe it
ToyTimeTim , Rossie , Deleted25 , Ms. N , Beck , Ansley , cburger , TransMarc , P'Gell , Sex Positivity , Undead , K101 , BBW Talks Toys , Feisty
14  (17%)
No, it seems like a crock to me
Sinfully , Nazaress , EvilHomer , underHim , Taylor , Zombirella , ghalik , MissBre , GonetoLovehoney , HugsAndBites , eggiweg , calliope , slynch , PeaceToTheMiddleEast , Marcianpro , mistressg , DreamWolf , Llahsram , wetone123 , deltalima , Gunsmoke , ksparkles16 , Badass , Adriana Ravenlust , AzealiaB , Missmarc , jeangel246 , angel142stx , wildorchid , darthkitt3n , Deeder , curious kitten , roskat , Tuesday , mlmac , humblepie , married with children , marrythenight , ejrbrndps , Sohotdinosaur , melissa1973 , Paco , gloomybear , Carrie Ann , Femme Mystique , sktb0007 , PropertyOfPotter , PuddlePuppy , sekmetrn , DiamondKoala , Istanbull , sweetpea12 , L&P3040 , romstomp , M.O.'s Girl , jennifur77 , nynekats , 31 Flavors , Terri69 , BG529 , caligaliber , teddybear328 , Bittenflame , allinonekid
64  (79%)
other, and please elaborate
Sammi , spunkmonkey , potstickers
3  (4%)
Total votes: 81
Poll is closed
03/28/2012
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Sinfully Sinfully
No I don't believe it. I believe many guys really love giving oral but not more than receiving it. It could be about 50/50 but I dunno.
03/28/2012
Nazaress Nazaress
I call bullshit. Maybe if they turned that number around and said that 8 out of 10 men like getting blowjobs more than giving oral but right now, that seems like a crock to me. Tell that to my boyfriend, then, and any guy I've ever given a blowjob to.
03/28/2012
underHim underHim
No way I believe that! He enjoys giving me oral but not that much!
03/28/2012
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Yup, that's me they are talking about. I can almost count how many times I have got BJ from the wife over the 23 years we have been together. It is just something she does not care to do, she will do it but only when asked and not for very long. In fact she has only got me to come three times. I would love to get more but it's all about give and take, eh?

On the other hand I can be more than happy with giving her oral. There are even times when after I get her off I roll over and go to sleep. Something about getting her off with just my tongue gets me off in it's own way.
03/28/2012
Rossie Rossie
I believe it, my husband gives me oral every time we have sex, but he doesn't always require me to do a blowjob on him.
03/28/2012
Nazaress Nazaress
Can I steal you Tim and Rossie's husband? It must be nice to have a man who WANTS to give oral. Or even gives it all. I can't tell you how many blowjobs I've given my boyfriend but I could probably count the number of times I've gotten oral sex from him in the past 1 1/2+ years on two hands.
03/28/2012
Deleted25 Deleted25
I believe it all the men I been with are really into it lol.
03/28/2012
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Nazaress
Can I steal you Tim and Rossie's husband? It must be nice to have a man who WANTS to give oral. Or even gives it all. I can't tell you how many blowjobs I've given my boyfriend but I could probably count the number of times I've ...
Sure, you're not to far away. lol

I hear ya lady, I have heard that all to often from the ladies. Sad really, must be the guys just don't care or something.
03/28/2012
Sammi Sammi
I don't know about 8 out of 10, but I know my husband likes to do it as much as possible
03/28/2012
funluvinmama funluvinmama
Definitely not talking about my hubby. He talks about getting a BJ all the time. If I ask for something, he tells me to give him head, then he will buy it for me. He is always shoving it at me when we are sitting on the couch or laying on the bed. If I lean down or squat to get something off a low shelf or the floor, he will say "while your down there...."

I could give him a BJ 3 days in a row and I would maybe get one oral favor back.
03/28/2012
Curiouscat Curiouscat
I wouldn't think it was completely accurate. But I guess it could be.
03/28/2012
Nazaress Nazaress
Quote:
Originally posted by funluvinmama
Definitely not talking about my hubby. He talks about getting a BJ all the time. If I ask for something, he tells me to give him head, then he will buy it for me. He is always shoving it at me when we are sitting on the couch or laying on the bed. If ...
That "While you're down there..." comment sounds just like my boyfriend. Even when he's just jerking off, I usually have to give him head for a bit beforehand. It's so annoying sometimes. I wouldn't mind it if I got it back but I almost never do. Maybe I'll make him when he gets home tonight. Lol.

@ ToyTimeTim: Lol! Oh, you. And I don't know what it is. I guess maybe that. He complains that it hurts him or whatever and I'm like, it hurts me, too! But I do it because he likes it.
03/28/2012
HugsAndBites HugsAndBites
pffffffttttt!
03/28/2012
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Nazaress
That "While you're down there..." comment sounds just like my boyfriend. Even when he's just jerking off, I usually have to give him head for a bit beforehand. It's so annoying sometimes. I wouldn't mind it if I got it back ...
Well there is that part about it hurting. Back in the early days my tongue would get VERY sore. But just like using any muscle, you have to train it to build up endurance. A couch potato can't just get up and run a marathon, right. Same holds true here. Tell him if he did it more it would not hurt so much.
03/28/2012
Ms. N Ms. N
I have heard it from lots of guys, so yeah, I can believe it.
03/28/2012
calliope calliope
Yeah freaking right! I would like to meet these men lol.
03/28/2012
Marcianpro Marcianpro
Hmmm. I'm a scientist so unless I saw their methods and so on I wouldn't trust in it! Plus I don't believe it for a second.
03/28/2012
mistressg mistressg
Lies!
03/28/2012
DreamWolf DreamWolf
I guess some polls aren't as honest all the time... ^^
03/28/2012
bayosgirl bayosgirl
I don't buy it.
03/28/2012
Rossie Rossie
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Well there is that part about it hurting. Back in the early days my tongue would get VERY sore. But just like using any muscle, you have to train it to build up endurance. A couch potato can't just get up and run a marathon, right. Same holds ...
And position the buns over a pillow...
03/28/2012
Rossie Rossie
Quote:
Originally posted by Nazaress
Can I steal you Tim and Rossie's husband? It must be nice to have a man who WANTS to give oral. Or even gives it all. I can't tell you how many blowjobs I've given my boyfriend but I could probably count the number of times I've ...
Sorry to hear that. Guess I'm one of the lucky ones.
03/28/2012
Llahsram Llahsram
I, for one, am equally as happy with giving or receiving
03/28/2012
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Rossie
And position the buns over a pillow...
That certainly helps!
03/28/2012
spunkmonkey spunkmonkey
Interesting poll. Don't know what to believe.
03/28/2012
deltalima deltalima
Quote:
Originally posted by Destri
Just got the newest issue of Esquire in the mail yesterday, and it had the results of their big sex poll of men. In it, it states that 8 out of every 10 men prefer to give a woman oral over getting a blow job.

Sorry, I don't believe this! ...
Yeah right. I don't believe this.
03/28/2012
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
If the question is do I (male) give oral sex (to my wife) more than I get it - the answer is yes. If the question is which feels better - there's no doubt the BJ feels better - but then again she tastes better - so I call it a draw!
03/29/2012
ksparkles16 ksparkles16
Ya, I don't believe that lol
03/29/2012
Badass Badass
I do no believe this either..

Or they are asking all the dudes im not doing..
03/29/2012
Total posts: 64
Unique posters: 54